The Sainsbury Management Fellowship scheme, funded by the Gatsby Charitable Foundation is open for the citizens of EU/EEA. Scholarships are available to undertake full-time MBA courses at one of fourteen leading international business schools.
The overall objective of the scheme is to improve the economic performance of UK engineering, manufacturing and construction businesses by providing a resource of highly-motivated engineers who have complemented their technical qualifications and skills with a first-class business education in an international environment.
The Sainsbury Management Fellows (SMF) is the MBA scholarship scheme of Engineers in Business Fellowship.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to undertake full-time MBA courses at one of fourteen leading international business schools.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Each Fellowship has a financial value of £30,000 to cover tuition fee.
Number of Scholarships: Ten scholarships are awarded annually.
Scholarship can be taken in Europe and UK
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicants must have a confirmed place on a full-time MBA programme at one of the 14 eligible business schools (see the full list of eligible business schools here)
- Applicants must have a first degree in an engineering discipline, preferably a first or upper second class
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong commitment to both UK engineering/business and their respective engineering communities
- Applicants must be an EU/EEA citizen, normally domiciled in the United Kingdom
- Applicants should ideally have Chartered Engineer status (or equivalent) or be making substantial progress towards it
- Applicants would usually have 4-10 years professional experience post-degree
- Applicants should have a strong commitment to technology and engineering
Nationality: EU/EEA citizens are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a first degree in an engineering discipline, preferably a first or upper second class
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: All applications must be submitted via the online application system. All applicants must be registered with the Academy’s single sign-on system, or must first register and provide some basic log-in details to create a profile.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 22, 2017.