APplications are curently been submitted for the SAG-SEED Replicator Workshops in Ghana for Entrepreneurs 2018, eligible persons are by this notice invited to apply for this program.
During SAG-SEED Replicator Connect Workshops, future entrepreneurs (adopters) are inspired and capacitated to adapt proven business models to their local context. Each adopter selects a SAG-SEED Replicator Workbook that comprises readings on proven business models as well as tools to adapt them to their market. Afterwards, they receive the possibility to pitch their adapted business idea to originators who are looking for replication partners. Selected adopters qualify for further SEED Support (SAG-SEED Starter Package).
- Inspiration by a variety of case studies
- Learn from real-world experiences of proven eco-inclusive enterprises
- Get the opportunity to collaborate with originators of succesful business models
- Receive expert guidance as well as valuable peer-to-peer feedback
SEED Practitioners’ Labs on Replication
In order to provide tailored replication support services and catalyse the replication of business models, SEED aims to develop a shared understanding of the diverse challenges of actors involved in the replication process and stimulate knowledge exchange between various ecosystem stakeholders. To that end, SEED hosts Practitioners’ Labs on Replication that take place regularly in various settings, engaging various stakeholders of the replication support ecosystem.
- A future entrepreneur wanting to start your own business, but lacking a concrete idea?
- A business owner wanting to refine your business model and collaborate with successful eco-inclusive enterprises around the globe?
- A NGO wanting to become financially independent and learn from enterprise solutions that work?
- Attend the interactive one-day workshop and get equipped with the unique toolkit for replication in your chosen sector!
- Sustainable Tourism Enterprises
- Waste to Industrial Resources
For More Information: