Actually, every entrepreneur or start up needs a platform to showcase their innovations and products. Well, the innovation competition and summit South Africa has created a beautiful platform for all students entrepreneurs in South Africa. Get all the information as you read.
2020 Pitching Den invites start-ups from around the world to present their innovative business solutions to a well-rounded panel of venture capitalists, angel investors and business development experts, as well as investments, an exhibition maximum media, and networking. -Possibilities to compete with catalysts and sponsors for a wider audience
The SA Innovation Summit believes that entrepreneurship is the biggest opportunity in our lifetime, and the most important way that Africa can come to its full potential and develop and deliver products and services that stand out, are credible and are inspired from the continent.
The Pitching Den competition aims to encourage and develop the entrepreneurial creativity of startups as part of the SA Innovation Summit.
The Pitching Den contest is a platform for fast-growing and emerging companies (EMERGING) to present their activities to a complete jury. Thus, the Innovation Summit SA rewards emerging companies with technological solutions covering all sectors.
This competition category aims to encourage companies with the best growth potential to become market leaders and to inspire future entrepreneurs and founders. Success requires vision and leadership, financial accomplishments, strategic direction, and innovation.
This competition is designed to honor entrepreneurs and companies whose innovative technological solutions will significantly influence the growth of the African continent.
Level/ Field of Study
it covers the innovatives program in the following fields; Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial Services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Cars, Household appliances, Luxury goods and jewelry.
The Innovation Competition 2020 South Africa is offered by The 2020 Pitching Den. This summit is to be taken in Cape Town, South Africa
If you are an international student and you desire to study in South Africa, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in South Africa.
The SA Innovation Summit 2020 is available for students studying in South Africa.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from Innovation Competition 2020 South Africa, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available
- Public relations have access to funds and are faster (judges will commit to a second call if the gaps are interesting)
- by operating different markets (the public takes care to create links Access to technical expertise (consultants, intellectual property specialists and venture capitalists)
- Access to the Match and Invest Lounge, where the main donors will be available for consultation (we will be a very strong group effective, which would otherwise take years to identify and adapt to)
Innovation Competition 2020 South Africa Benefits
Participates of Innovation Competition in South Africa get the platform to showcase their innovative products or services to gain visibility with government officials, local, regional and international investors and industry members, as well as gain financial and business support at stages of growth and evolution.
Eligibility for SA Innovation Summit 2020
- The competition is open to all start-ups and small businesses with high potential, whether private or private, that meet the following criteria:
- a start-up whose turnover can reach 100 million ZAR,
- the model is an original idea Property IP As a single technological solution for technology solutions,
- the company has high growth potential, scalability and/or national or international standards.
- International expansion plans with a high level of commitment from shareholders and the management team approaching break even or profitability.
Innovation Competition 2020 South Africa Application Deadline
Innovation Competition 2020 South Africa Application Deadline is 3RD June
More information: Visit the official website of the “Innovation Innovation” Pitching Den contest SA 2020
- WMF Empowerment Through Education Scholarships for Developing Country’s Students
- 15 Scholarships For South African Students In Canada
- Tiber Scholarship Fund for South African Students
- Top Ten Careers In South Africa
- 20 Commerce Bursaries In South Africa
- Edufrica Scholarships for African Students in Africa and Overseas
- Nedbank Bursary South Africa [Updated]
- 10 Scholarships for Gabonese to Study in France
- EWSETA Bursary South Africa[Updated]
- FASSET Bursary South Africa [Updated]