S.T. Nankani Bursary Scheme is a scholarship opportunity for all 2nd-year Ghanaian students in 2020.
This bursary scheme is specifically designed for needy Ghanian students. If you are not needy, there is no need to apply.
The S.T. Nankani Bursary Scheme was formed by the Students Association. Funds are donated every year to provide financial assistance to academically gifted students who would otherwise struggle with the cost of studying at the University of St Nankani,.
Eligible and interested students can apply for S.T Nankani Bursary Scheme 2020 on or before the deadline.
To apply, read this guide that we have put together. The table of content is below.
What You Need To Know About S.T. Nankani Bursary Scheme
Level/Fields of Study
The Nankani Bursary Scheme is for needy but brilliant Ghanaian students who are studying full-time programs in KNUST in the following colleges:
- College of Agric. and Natural Resources
- College of Health Science
- College of Engineering.
These Bursary Schemes are been sponsored by S.T. Nankani and can be taken in Ghana.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you: Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The Schemes are open to indigenous students from Ghana.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
S.T. Nankani Bursary Scheme Eligibility Requirements
Nankani Bursary Scheme Applicants will need to:
- State their Gender;
- Place of Residence;
- Add their University Transcript including Current CWA, at least Second Class Upper;
- Proof of Need, i.e. State and Provide documents.
- An Applicant should not be a beneficiary of any form of Financial Assistance.
How to Apply
Applicants will need to mention their Gender, Hometown/ Region. Attach current CWA at least Second Class Upper, Proof of Need.
This scholarship scheme is not given to students who are already under the financial assistance of any form of assistance.
To apply, download the application form at KNUST official website. Then, register all the details are given in the application form.
After completing the form, submit it to the Main Administration Block, Room 110, or 111.
Visit the school through the link below and learn how to apply.
How will The Selection Process for S.T. Nankani Bursary Scheme be?
The S.T. Nankani Bursary Scheme is only given to students who merit the scholarship. If you do not demonstrate financial need, then, it is not for you.
This can only be known after reviewing the applications.
S.T. Nankani Bursary Scheme application ends on every October, yearly.
However, the University of St Nankani has announced the scholarship scheme application registration deadline is February 2020.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- Kwame Nkrumah Chair in African Studies
- Institute for Human Sciences Milena Jesenska Fellowship for Journalists in Austria
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarships Scheme for International Students
- 2020 Fully-funded Ashinaga Undergraduate Scholarships for Orphans from sub-Saharan Africa
- OGE Merit-Based Scholarship for International Students in the USA
- University of Cambridge Scholarship Opportunities
- FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS: SECRETS, BENEFITS AND HOW TO WIN
- West London University International Ambassador Scholarships – UK
- 2020 National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS)
- DAAD Scholarships for Masters at Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.