S.T. Nankani Bursary Scheme for Ghanains 2017/2018
S.T. Nankani Bursary Scheme is a scholarship opportunity for all 2nd year Ghanaian students for 20172018.
The Nankani Bursary Scheme is opened to Needy but Brilliant Ghanaian Students who are reading full time programs in KNUST in the following Colleges:
- College of Agric. and Natural Resources;
- College of Health Science;
- College of Science;
- College of Engineering.
Nankani Bursary Scheme Applicants are required to:
- State their Gender;
- Place of Residence;
- Add their University Transcript including Current CWA, at least Second Class Upper;
- Proof of Need, i.e. State and Provide documents.
- An Applicant should not be a beneficiary of any form of Financial Assistance.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Currently the application is not on. you don’t to panic as we will give you an update when it kicks off.for More details go to SFS Office in Room 16 in the J. Harper Building, at Commercial Area. KNUST Ghana