Last updated on March 28th, 2018 at 07:37 am
Entries are currently been submitted for the Russian Olympic Scholarships Program 2018, this scholarships is available to all eligible persons and all applications must be submitted before the program deadline for this program. International students are welcome to apply as well
- Contribute to activities in education, science, culture, awareness building and personal development of individuals;
- Promote modern Russian education in the field of sports management in Russia and abroad;
- Help forward development of modern education in the area of managing sports organizations, events and facilities, and training of high profile specialists; and
- Foster experience exchange and advancement of best practices for training professionals in the area of sports management.
- Offer new opportunities for professional growth and realization of academic and leadership potential to talented managers within the framework of the Master of Sports Administration Program (hereinafter, the “MSA Program”) of RIOU;
- Select and implement into RIOU curricula the best practices in the area of sports management, i.e. cases, master classes, trainings, business games, interactive classes, etc.;
- Establish a platform for professional experience and knowledge exchange among world renowned sports expert and for their acquaintance with Russian experience; and
- Inform public about results of scientific and training developments in the area of sports industry.
- Scholarships competition for fellows of the English version of the Master of Sports Administration Program (MSA)
- Grant competition for visiting professors of the Master of Sports Administration Program (MSA).
The competitions are held once a year.
The grant budget of the Program
is Thirty Million (30,000,000) rubles.
Deadline: Application dates and deadlines will be updated as soon as possible, so we encourage that you keep checking this site for this updates.