Are you a rural undergraduate wishing to further your education, but because of finance you cant further. Not to worry, the World Scholarship Forum Team has put together an article on Rural Undergraduate Scholarships For Australian Students
The Government of New South Wales is inviting applications for the Rural Undergraduate Scholarships.
Scholarships are available for people from rural NSW who are undertaking a Bachelor of Nursing or Bachelor of Midwifery degree in 2020.
Just take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged every detail you need to be an applicant in the Rural Undergraduate Scholarships
- About the Rural Undergraduate Scholarships
- Course Level
- Study Subject
- Scholarship Award
- Place of Study
- How to Apply for the Rural Undergraduate Scholarships:
- a) Official confirmation of your enrolment in an Australian undergraduate nursing or midwifery course in 20120 (pdf file less than 500KB).
- b) Letter of Support (docx file less than 500KB)
- Application Deadline
- WE DULY RECOMMEND
About the Rural Undergraduate Scholarships
The Government of New South Wales, also referred to as the New South Wales Government or NSW Government, is the Australian state democratic administrative authority of New South Wales, in Australia.
The awarding of scholarships is a competitive process since the number awarded is subject to funds being available.
Preference will be given to applicants living in locations with the greatest workforce needs, which may change from year to year.
Rural Undergraduate Scholarships are available for pursuing a bachelor’s degree program.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Nursing or Midwifery.
The Rural Undergraduate Scholarships offer up to $5,000 to cover tuition fees and living expenses.
Place of Study
Participants under this scholarship will study in universities across the country Australia.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships in 2020
- 2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2020
To be counted eligible for the Rural Undergraduate Scholarships;
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident living in NSW
- You will you be enrolled in an Australian Bachelor of Nursing or Bachelor of Midwifery degree in 2020
- The candidate should have you lived in a rural location (as defined for the purposes of these scholarships) in NSW for more than five years, within the last ten years
- You must be intending to practice in a rural location as a registered nurse or midwife when you complete your studies
- If successful, you will be willing to participate in an evaluation or telephone survey about the scholarship
Australian students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply for the Rural Undergraduate Scholarships:
Applications for the Rural Undergraduate Scholarships must be submitted online. Hand-written applications or applications received by any other means (eg. post or email) will not be processed. Supporting documents include
a) Official confirmation of your enrolment in an Australian undergraduate nursing or midwifery course in 20120 (pdf file less than 500KB).
This document must include:
- The name of the course
- The year of study and a list of the subjects you have enrolled in for 2020.
Please note: If your enrolment confirmation is unavailable at the time of application for the Rural Undergraduate Scholarships, please provide official confirmation of your application for entry into an undergraduate nursing or midwifery course.
As soon as available, please email your enrolment confirmation to MOH-NScholar@health.nsw.gov.auso that your application can be progressed.
Generic information about course subjects will not be accepted. All enrolment confirmation must be received by March 3, every year.
b) Letter of Support (docx file less than 500KB)
You must include a letter, from a person who knows you, which reflects your rural background, your character and desire to practice nursing or midwifery in a rural setting in the future. An appropriate person could be:
- Most recent employer
- A high school principal or senior teacher
- A health professional or minister of religion who knows you
- An office-bearer in a community or sporting organization that you are involved in
The application deadline for the Rural Undergraduate Scholarships is January 18, each year.
WE DULY RECOMMEND
- 23 Undergraduate Scholarships for Rwandans 2020
- NHEF Scholars Programme for Undergraduate Nigerian Students 2020
- 25 Undergraduate Scholarships for Tanzanian students in 2020
- University of South Wales Chancellors International Development Scholarships in UK, 2020
- Mastercard Foundation Rural Prosperity Competition 2020 | ONGOING
- Adelaide Sarawak Alumni Scholarship at the University of Adelaide in Australia, 2020
- Adelaide Undergraduate International Scholarships (AIUS) in Australia, 2020
- PhD Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research (AIR), Australia 2020
- University of Canterbury F A Hayek Scholarship 2020
- Sapienza University of Rome in Italy, Summer School Scholarships,2017
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.