The Rural Bank will be awarding up to 15 new scholarships in 2018. Scholarships are available to first-time undergraduate university students enrolled in studies that will enable them to contribute to the Australian agricultural industry.
This funding aims to support study-related expenses covering such things as accommodation costs, course costs, study materials and equipment, textbooks or tutoring.
Application Deadline: January 29, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of agriculture.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will provide each successful student with funding up to the value of $5,000 to assist with his or her tertiary studies.
Number of Scholarships: There are 15 scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Australian citizens are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: The scholarship criteria stipulate that the applicant:
- Is a first-time undergraduate tertiary student in 2018;
- Has been offered a full-time place at an Australian university or college to study a bachelor degree that will enable them to contribute to the future of Australian agriculture;
- Is a school leaver (or has taken a gap year);
- Can demonstrate a career commitment that will ultimately benefit agriculture;
- Is an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Outstanding academic achievement and community involvement;
- Can clearly demonstrate excellence in and passion for agriculture
- Evidence of Tertiary Entry Score (compulsory)
- e. ATAR notice
- University or College Letter of Offer (compulsory)
- A letter from you outlining how your university studies support your career objectives and will enable you to contribute to the Australian agriculture sector.
- A referee letter supporting your application – this could be from a family member, good family friend, health professional, teacher or somebody in the industry you are seeking to work in (optional but recommended).
How to Apply:
To apply online:
- Click on Apply now to be directed to the login page of Bendigo and Adelaide
- Bank’s Community Enterprise Foundation website
- Click Register here to create your unique login
- Fill in the requested details, clicking Register once complete
- Commence your application!