The Regional Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM) in collaboration with the MasterCard Foundation, Gulu University, and Egerton University is offering scholarships to enhance the application of science, technology, business, and innovation for rural agriculture.
ABOUT THE SPONSOR:
The Mastercard Foundation has partnered with the Regional Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM), a network of 85 universities in 35 African countries. The partnership focuses on ‘Transforming African Agricultural Universities to meaningfully contribute to Africa’s growth and development’.
The aim of the partnership is to transform African agricultural universities and their graduates to better respond to developmental challenges through enhanced application of science, technology, business and innovation for rural agricultural transformation.
Under this partnership, 110 Bachelor and 110 Master scholarships will be provided over a period of eight years. The scholarships target; academically deserving yet economically disadvantaged, marginalized communities and those coming from conflict and post-conflict areas of Africa. The scholarships are tenable at Egerton University in Kenya and Gulu University in Uganda.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
What You Need To Know About RUFORUM MasterCard Undergraduate and Masters Scholarships
Level/Field of Study
This scholarship is for pursuing Undergraduate and masters studies. The RUFORUM Technical Committee (RTC) has identified the following priority programs for the academic year 2019/2020 as eligible for application and to be supported: this may change for the subsequent year do well to see the official website to see if there is an update
These are academic programmes for academic year 2019/2020 at Gulu University;
1. Bachelor of Science in Agri-Entrepreneurship and Communication Management
2. Bachelor of Science in Food and Agribusiness
3. Master of Science in Food Security and Community Nutrition
4. Master of Science in Agri-Enterprises Development
The scholarships are taken in Egerton University in Kenya and Gulu University in Uganda.
This scholarship is open to all African countries but For the academic year 2019, 45 Bachelor and 15 Master scholarships are available of which 70% will be for Kenya and Uganda nationals. For Bachelor and Master scholarships, 60% and 50% will be awarded to female applicants, respectively
RUFORUM MasterCard Undergraduate and Masters Scholarship is a fully Funded Scholarships for International Students
Who Is Eligible For The RUFORUM MasterCard Undergraduate and Masters Scholarships
- This scholarship opportunity is open to African students of all race, color, dissent and who in particular are economically disadvantaged and those coming from conflict and post-conflict areas of Africa.
- The applicant has to be in a position to qualify for admission into undergraduate and/or postgraduate programs at Gulu University and/or Egerton University as listed above.
- Students already having a scholarship of any kind are not eligible to benefit this scholarship opportunity anyone with a double scholarship if found will automatically be discontinued.
Females are particularly encouraged to apply
How to Apply For RUFORUM MasterCard Undergraduate and Masters Scholarships
Applicants should obtain application forms for both the scholarships and admission from the University of choice. Applicants shall only apply to one university of choice. Application forms can also be downloaded from the Scholarship Webpage link below.
Applications can be submitted in hard copy or by email attachment to the University of choice. Applications (PDF) by email attachment should not be more than 1 MB for the two file attachment (university admission and scholarship application).
The deadline to apply for the 2019/2020 academic year for The [email protected] Scholarships is Friday, 16th March 2019 at 17:00 Hours (GMT+3). The Scholarship is an annual Scholarship. Watch for next year’s Edition on January as Kick off
Application Deadline: Friday, 16th March 2019 at 17:00 Hours (GMT+3).
For More Information:
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Dalhousie University Master and Ph.D. Scholarship – Canada 2019
- List of Ethiopian Scholarships To Study Abroad | Updated
- Cheapest Universities in Malaysia, Tuition Fees, & Visa Requirements
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIP FOR KENYA 2019-2020
- Study in Nigeria: Top 10 Best Agricultural Universities in Nigeria | Updated
- 5 Most Affordable Universities in China for International Students
- Top 10 Most Popular and Cheapest Boarding Schools in The World, 2019
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Accountancy Fellowship 2019
- Fully Funded: Master Degree in Italy 2019
- (Undergraduate & Masters) MasterCard Scholarship at University of Pretoria for African Students 2019
- American University of Beirut Graduate Scholarship in Health Science 2019
- Strathmore University Masters Scholarships in Kenya, 2019
- 2017 IT Fellowship Program at University of Liechtenstein
- Government Of Hungary Scholarship 2019 [APPLY NOW]
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.
RUFORUM MasterCard Opportunity for Undergraduate and Masters in Africa is a Scholarship you must not fail to apply in 2019-2020. The pay is Fully Funded NOW