SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
RUB Deutschlandstipendium Scholarship Programme,Germany-2017
Applications are invited for scholarship programme to pursue first time or second degree studies for winter semester 2017/2018. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme. The university provides modern educational and research environments that will enable students and researchers to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principle driving force for development.
Scholarship is awarded within the following Fields and Faculties :
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Protestant Theology
- Faculty of Catholic Theology
- Faculty of Philosophy and Education
- Faculty of History; Faculty of Philology
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of East Asian Studies; Faculty of Sports Science
- Faculty of Psychology
- Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering Electrical Engineering and Information Technology Natural Sciences
- Faculty of Mathematics
- Faculty of Physics and Astronomy
- Faculty of Geosciences; Faculty of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology Medicine
Scholarship is available for first time or second degree studies.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this scholarship:
- The basic criteria of the scholarship programme apply: outstanding academic performance and special social engagement; first degrees, Master courses and second degree studies can be funded.
- The faculty-specific scholarships are awarded by the faculties on the basis of the students` academic performance.
- These scholarships might be awarded only to students who are in a specific semester.
- International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Students who perform outstandingly academically and are involved in special social engagement can each receive € 300 per month for a year from the Ruhr-University Scholarship Fund.
Number of Awards:
The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: 28 May 2017