SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Rotterdam School of Management MBA Scholarships in Netherlands.
Rotterdam School of Management at Erasmus University is delighted to invite applications for MBA scholarships for international students. These scholarships are applicable for the international full-time MBA Programme commencing January 2016. Two types of scholarships are awarded: RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship and RSM MBA Dean’s Assistance Award. Each RSM MBA Diversity scholarship will be awarded as a €10,000 tuition fee waiver. Dean’s Assistance awards are available with a value of up to 50% offered as a MBA tuition fee waiver. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University | Netherlands
Level: Master’s Degree
Field(s): MBA Programme.
Monday, 26 June 2017
Monday, 21 August 2017
Monday, 16 October 2017
Monday, 13 November 2017
Funded By: Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
|Funded By: Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University|
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): RSM MBA Scholarships are targeted for International students
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship covers: Each scholarship value of 10,000 Euros will be waived from the MBA tuition fee.
Financing your MBA can be a challenge. RSM offers numerous scholarships to candidates that have been accepted onto the Full-time MBA programme.
‣ Candidates may apply for multiple scholarships but can only be awarded one and are offered discretionary by the RSM Scholarship Awards Committee.
‣ Two types of RSM MBA Scholarships are awarded: RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship and RSM MBA Dean’s Assistance Award.
Have what it takes to avail RSM MBA Scholarships?
‣ RSM MBA Scholarships Award is open to high potential candidates who are in need of financial aid to enable them to pursue their MBA degree at RSM.
‣ Any MBA candidate that has submitted their MBA Programme Application by 1 May 2015 and if offered a place on International Full-time MBA Programme commencing January 2016 is eligible to apply.
Selection Criteria for RSM MBA Scholarships
‣ The RSM MBA Awards Committee will assess the merit of your Dean’s Assistance Award application on the basis of the documents received and your MBA Programme application to the International Full-time MBA Programme.
‣ The RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship is merit-based and thus the RSM MBA Awards Committee will select the candidate based on your MBA application.
‣ For example, essays, CV, GMAT, business case (if applicable), admissions interview. Furthermore, the Awards Committee will look at your profile or aspects thereof such as your nationality, cultural background, gender, experience, upbringing, sustainability etc.
‣ The winner will be formally notified within six weeks after the application deadline with an Award letter and Terms & Conditions which will need to be duly signed and returned to the Financial Aid Office as confirmation to accept the scholarship.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Candidates who wish to be considered for this Dean’s Assistance award must provide:
- a letter of motivation to the RSM MBA Awards Committee outlining your particular financial challenges
- complete and submit the attached financial statement and financing planning overview
- copy of a current salary slip and bank balance statement
- This must be submitted via email to the Financial Aid office. Complete the RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship Application Agreement. Email your signed Applicant Agreement to the RSM Financial Aid Office.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : There are five applications ; Monday, 26 June 2017 , Monday, 21 August 2017, Monday, 16 October 2017 , Monday, 13 November 2017.
If you wish to be eligible for the MBA Diversity Scholarship, you will need to:
Submit your online MBA application to our International Full-time MBA Programme commencing in January 2018 by one of the MBA interview round deadlines as outlined above.
Complete the RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship Application Agreement and email your signed Applicant Agreement to the RSM Financial Aid Office at email@example.com. Scholarship applications must be submitted relevant to the MBA application round for which you have applied (please refer to the above MBA interview round deadlines outlined above).
Candidates may only submit one application to the MBA Diversity Scholarship. If you are not successful in your scholarship application you are not eligible to apply to any further additional MBA Diversity Scholarship rounds.
The Scholarship is merit-based and thus the RSM MBA Awards Committee will select the candidate based on your MBA application. For example, essays, CV, GMAT, business case (if applicable), admissions interview. Furthermore, the Awards Committee will look at your profile or aspects thereof such as your nationality, cultural background, gender, experience, upbringing, sustainability etc.
‣ Note: Candidates may only submit one application to the RSM MBA Dean’s Assistance Award and RSM Scholarship. If applying to this application round, you will not be eligible to apply to any other rounds.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.