Roth family foundation Fellowships
The Roth Family Foundation offers three full fellowships for IHE Delft Short Courses related to Safe Drinking Water and Sanitation, to female water professionals from Sub-Saharan Africa. The IHE Delft Institute for Water Education is the largest international educational institution for the training of water graduates in the world. The goal is to achieve an impact on the ground through the development of researchers and problem-oriented knowledge. If this meets you right, go on to apply for the Roth family foundation Fellowships, the World Scholarship Forum Team has arranged all the details you need to win the Roth family foundation scholarships which include Roth family foundation grant, Roth foundation short courses and many more.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
User Review( votes)
All You Need To Know About Roth family foundation Fellowships
Level / Field of Study
The Roth family foundation scholarships is open to female water professionals.
The Roth family foundation grant is hosted in the Netherlands.
There are other Netherlands Scholarships available for International students in 2019.
The Roth family foundation scholarships is open to females from sub-Saharan Africa.
Aside from the Roth foundation short courses, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The fellowship covers tuition, study related costs, insurance and a contribution to the cost of living and travel. The program lasts three years and was launched in 2016.
Eligibility For The Roth Family Foundation
Interested applicants from sub-Saharan Africa can apply.
- Are female
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree
- Have at least two years of working experience
- Have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
The following short courses are allowed for the year:
- Decentralized Water Supply and Sanitation (02 Jul 2019 – 20 Jul 2019)
- IWRM as a Tool for Adaptation to Climate Change (02 Jul 2019 – 20 Jul 2019)
- Advanced Water Transport and Distribution (02 Jul 2019 – 20 Jul 2019)
- Remote Sensing for Agricultural Water Management (02 Jul 2019 – 20 Jul 2019)
- Solid Waste Management (02 Jul 2019 – 20 Jul 2019)
- Strategic Planning for River Basins and Deltas (02 Jul 2019 – 20 Jul 2019)
- Water Sensitive Cities (02 Jul 2019 – 20 Jul 2019)
- Wetlands for Livelihoods and Conservation (02 Jul 2019 – 20 Jul 2019)
- Faecal Sludge Management (02 Jul 2019 – 20 Jul 2019)
For a list of eligible Sub-Saharan African countries, click here.
How To Apply For The Roth family foundation scholarships
Interested in one of the short courses in July 2019 (listed above):
A. apply online by filling out the application by following the apply-link on the specific page of the short course in July 2018 of your choice.
In all cases, motivation statements must be completed. Indicate that you want to apply for a Roth Fellowship and explain why, through this special course, you and your company can meet future challenges in terms of access to clean water, improved hygiene, and sanitation corrected by answering the following questions in the text fields of the application form:
- What is the issue or problem you want to address in your country?
- How will this course enable you to address this issue?
- How will you address this issue with your position within your organization?
B. indicate your interest in a Roth Fellowship by sending an email mention ”Roth Fellowship” in the subject line and mention your name and country of residence in the email.
All applicants will be informed about the outcome of the application before 10 May 2019.
IHE Delft’s selection criteria will be as follows:
- Academic Qualifications
- Curriculum Vitae
- English Language Proficiency
- Motivation Statements
Lastly, If a final list of potential participants is available, IHE Delft will try to award scholarships among the various eligible countries.
Deadline For The Roth family foundation grant
The Roth foundation short courses is currently not going on.
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- International Students Scholarship At University Twente in Netherlands 2019
- Fully Funded Netherlands Fellowship Programmes 2019
- Fulbright-Radboud Scholarships for USA Students in Netherlands, 2019
- Fully-funded TU Delft Excellence Scholarships for International Masters Students 2019/2020
- Talent Scholarship for International Students in Netherlands, 2019
- Radboud Master Degree Scholarship Program in Netherlands 2019
- International Students Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship in Netherlands 2019
- Government of Holland International Scholarship At Leiden University 2019-2020
- International Amsterdam Talent Scholarship for International Students 2019/2020
- VU Amsterdam Fellowship Programme, Netherlands
- The Fresh Connection Global Student Challenge In Netherlands 2019/2020
- Erasmus School of Law Scholarships in Netherlands, 2019-2020
- APPLY: Netherlands Fellowship Programme 2019