Applications are currently ongoing Rotary Yoneyama scholarship for international Students 2018. The Scholarship is opened for students pursuing their Undergraduate, Master and PhD studies.
Nationality: International students
Host Nationality: Japanese
Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Scholarship Benefits: about fifteen
- Undergraduates: ¥100,000 per month
- Master’s students: ¥140,000 per month
- Doctoral students: ¥140,000 per month
- The entrance fee and the tuition should be paid by yourself.
- You get or be in the process of applying for pre-arrival admission approval or letter of success from the university or graduate school.
- All fields of study are available.
- You have an enthusiasm for study and clear-cut future goals, an awareness of and respect for cultural differences.
- You are not older than 39 years old.
- For an undergraduate scholarship, you are not eligible if you have already held a bachelor’s degree.
- For master’s scholarship, you are not eligible if you have already held a master’s degree.
- For doctoral scholarship, you are not eligible if you have already held a doctoral scholarship.
What do you need to submit?
- Application (prescribed form with photograph)
- The copy of the application for admission for the university/graduate school you are applying
- Research plan
- Composition (purpose for studying in Japan)
- Letter of recommendation of a supervisor / professor at the school of his/her enrollment in Japan
- Copy of Letter of Acceptance, Letter of Success, Pre-arrival Admission Approval Certificate
Closing date: 16 October 2017 1:00P.M.
Japan time for both April and fall (September/October) 2018 Enrollment