The Romanian government in her bid to support education is delighted to invite applicants for the Romanian Government International Scholarships 2018/2019, only eligible perosn are welcome to apply for this program.
The scholarships are granted for three levels of study:
- for the first cycle (licenta): This scheme is dedicated to graduates of high schools or of equivalent pre-university systems, as well as to candidates who require the equivalent of partial studies and the continuation of their studies in Romania. The complete cycle of university studies lasts for 3 to 6 years, according to the specific requirements of the chosen faculty, and ends with a final examination (licenta);
- for the 2nd cycle (master): This scheme is dedicated to graduates of university/post graduate studies; it lasts for 1,5 to 2 years and ends with a dissertation;
- for the 3rd cycle (doctorate) this scheme is dedicated to the graduates of university/postgraduate studies (i.e. master); it lasts for 3-4 years, in keeping with the specific requirements of the chosen faculty, and ends with a doctor’s thesis.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral degree
Eligible Field of Study: priority will be given to the candidates applying for: political and administrative sciences, education studies, Romanian culture and civilization, journalism, technical studies, oil and gas, agricultural studies, veterinary medicine, architecture, music, arts.
Value of Scholarship:
- Free-of-charge tuition
- Free-of-charge accommodation (depending on availability, accommodation will be offered free-of-charge in students hostels, in keeping with the higher education regulations and within the limits of the sums available for this purpose),
- Financial support – a monthly amount representing :
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 65 EURO per month, for the under-graduate students (1st cycle),
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 75 EURO per month, for post-graduate students (master degrees and specialization) 2nd cycle.
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 85 EURO per month, for post graduate students (doctor’s degree) 3rd cycle.
These scholarships do not cover food, international and local transport. The candidates must be prepared to support personally any other additional expenses.
Eligible Countries: Any non-EU country
To be taken at (country): Romanian Universities
Eligibility: Citizens of non EU countries (irrespective of their country of residence) are eligible to apply. Priority is given to citizens from non EU states with which Romania does not have cultural and education cooperation agreements.
How to Apply: To get all the necessary information about the scholarships (conditions, necessary documents, enrolment calendar) and to submit their application files, the candidates should apply directly to:
- the Romanian diplomatic missions accredited to the candidate’s country of origin or of residence or to
- the diplomatic mission of candidate’s state of origin accredited to Bucharest
Application Deadline: 15th March 2018