Applications are currently been accepted for the Roger Dillemans Fund at KU Leuven University in Belgium 2018, eligible scholars are by this notice invited to hurry and apply for this program
KU Leuven University is delighted to offer Roger Dillemans Fund. This program is exclusively open to students from developing countries. They will be undertaking master degree at the university. The award will cover tuition fees, living cost and others. No application will be accepted after March 31, 2017.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in any field.
Place of Study
At KU Leuven University in Belgium
To be Taken in:
- € 8,600.00/year living expenses
- Tuition fee waiver
- Affiliation with a Belgian Health Insurance Company
- Third Party Liability Insurance
Eligibility and Criteria
The scholarship is only students from developing countries. They must Have excellent study results: minimum 68% overall (cum laude).
The developing countries’ citizens are welcome to apply.
Each applicant must:
- Be from one of the following developing countries:
- Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Asia: Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Laos, Nepal, Palestine, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam.
- Latin America: Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay.
- Have an initial master’s degree from KU Leuven or be currently enrolled in the first phase of a KU Leuven Master
- Have excellent study results: minimum 68% overall (cum laude)
The deadline for submission is 31 March 2018. Candidates will be evaluated based on their motivation and past studies.Though we shall bring you the recent update on deadlines soon