Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship at Robert Gordon University is ONLY offered to international (non-UK) students pursuing a full-time undergraduate course in 2017-2018. The scholarship is available in all the fields of study offered by the University.
Robert Gordon University, commonly referred to as RGU, is a public university in the city of Aberdeen, Scotland. Robert Gordon University is one of the top UK universities for postgraduate employability.
The University has always focused on delivering education that prepares students for the professional world. Robert Gordon University has an international reputation for providing high-quality education right through from undergraduate to postgraduate and PhD level, alongside high-quality courses to support continuing professional and personal development.
Course Level: The scholarship is available for the undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the subjects offered by the University.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover full tuition fee for the first year of study.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Have received an offer and selected RGU as their firm choice for any full-time undergraduate programme.
- Hold or expect to achieve three A-levels at grade A (or equivalent qualifications).
- Be classed by the University as an international fee payer for tuition fee payment.
- Must be a self-funded student.
Nationality: International applicants can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Applicants must submit a scholarship application form, including a 500 words statement of support. The Scholarship Panel would expect applicants to highlight why they should be considered for the award.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 1, 2017