SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Robert Bosch Foundation Alumni Association are delighted to offer Fellowship programs for US citizens. Applicants are advised to read through the criteria carefully and should posses all relevant experience as it relates to the fellowship program.
The Robert Bosch Foundation Alumni Association is delighted to announce “Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program”. applicants for this scholarship must have a minimum of five years of relevant, professional experience in one of the application fields, a graduate degree, outstanding academic records, a genuine commitment transatlantic relations, and active involvement in community affairs and/or public affairs. Fellowship program offers 15 accomplished Americans the opportunity to complete a comprehensive professional development program in Germany.Winner of the fellowship will receive monthly stipend within the range of EUR 3,200 to 3,700 starting in October; monthly summer stipend of EUR 1.500 + free accommodations during July, August, and September. eligibilty status too must be taken into consideration for applications to be accepted
The Robert Bosch Foundation Alumni Association (RBFAA) was founded in 1985 by the first group of Bosch alumni and currently, has over 500 members. Over the program’s history, many Bosch alumni have gone on to become leaders in their professional fields and have dedicated their careers to the long-term stabilization and growth of transatlantic relations.
In order to participate in the fellowship, entrants must meet the following criteria:
- U.S. citizens are eligible
- Applicants must be 40 years of age or younger at the application deadline.
- Ideal candidates have a minimum of five years of relevant, full-time professional experience in one of the application fields listed below
- Graduate degree
- Outstanding academic records
- A genuine commitment to transatlantic relations, and active involvement in community affairs and/or public affairs
How to Apply:
- Applicants can go to the given link and download the application form: https://carl.culturalvistas.org/CARL/pt/request/?prgm_code=Bosch
- To be considered for the fellowship applicants must write an essay on the following topics given below
- In one sentence, why are you applying for the Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program?
- Describe your short and long-term career plans. How does an extended stay in Germany with the Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship fit into your career trajectory? (max. 200 words)
- Describe your experience and interest in transatlantic relations. As a guideline for the professional assignments and seminar presentations, Fellows are required to identify a transatlantic topic related to their field and expertise. Please describe the topic you would like to explore while you are in Germany. (max. 300 words)
- Name a specific institution (up to two), including department, where you would like to undertake a professional assignment in line with your transatlantic topic interests. How would this practical experience contribute to your professional development? (max. 300 words)
Following documents must be submitted by the applicants along with the application form
- Current résumé/CV
- Official graduate transcript(s) this may be emailed to bosch-at-culturalvistas.org
- Two letters of recommendation
- Undergraduate transcripts
A complete online application form must be mailed to the following address:
Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program
440 Park Avenue South, 2nd Fl
New York, NY 10016
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- One or two high-level practical phases (stages) at leading institutions in Germany
- Traveling seminar series covering issues of German, European and transatlantic concern
- Up to five months of German language training
- Monthly stipend within the range of EUR 3,200 to 3,700 starting in October; monthly summer stipend of EUR 1.500 + free accommodations during July, August, and September, exact amount of stipend dependent upon marital status
- Accommodation and travel to Washington, D.C. for the orientation program
- Flights to and from Germany
- Lifelong membership in the Robert Bosch Foundation Alumni Association
The application must be submitted online no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on November 1, 2017.
Link for More Information: