RMIT University is now accepting applications from international students for the Undergraduate Scholarships for the students of Sri Lanka and Mauritius. These scholarships will cover to cover partial tuition fees.The Objective of this scholarship is provide assistance for students in enhancing RMIT University
RMIT University Vietnam brings a world-class education and globalised study environment to the heart of Asia. RMIT University Vietnam offers programs in business, technology, communication, design and fashion, and boasts an impressive range of extra-curricular activities that encourage students to break new ground in their areas of interest.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- 50% of higher education tuition fees
- 25% of higher education tuition fees
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Vietnam
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka or Mauritius, and resident in your home country;
- Have completed high school;
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 85% or completed GCE A Levels (UK) with 13 points for the three Advance subjects (A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1), or equivalent;
- Have evidence of English language proficiency at a level of IELTS (Academic) 6.5 (no band below 6.0)
Nationality: Sri Lanka and Mauritius applicants can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have completed high school
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have English language certificate (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/Cambridge or equivalent.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Fill out the application form and tick the “Scholarship program” box on page two.
- Step 3: Gather the following documents:
- A notarized copy of your original senior high school graduation certificate together with a notarised English translation, if the document is not in English.
- A notarized copy of your original academic transcripts from Years 10, 11 and 12 together with a notarised English translation, if the document is not in English.
- A copy of your English language certificate (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/Cambridge or equivalent) with the validity of two years from the study commencement date.
- Two photos were taken within the last 6 months.
- A copy of your visa (if applicable) and passport.
- Step 4: Send your completed application to email: international-at-rmit.edu.vn
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 15, 2017.