The RMIT University is happy to call for applications for the International Relocation Scholarships. In order to qualify for this scholarship, the applicant must be an international student currently studying outside of Victoria or New Zealand.The objective of this scholarship is to provide support for your move to Melbourne.
RMIT University (officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an associate degree, bachelor degree, masters by coursework, graduate certificate and graduate diploma.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The value of the scholarship is AU$2,000 as a one-off payment.
Number of scholarships: Up to 10 scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- Be an international student currently studying outside of Victoria or New Zealand enrol in one of the following: associate degree, bachelor degree, masters by coursework, graduate certificate and graduate diploma
- Commence in Semester 1 2018
- Exceed the academic requirement for the program you will be commencing
- Demonstrate leadership potential and willingness to act as an ambassador for RMIT
- Submit an application form that includes a 300-word personal statement outlining why you would like to study at RMIT.
Nationality: International student currently studying in Australia (outside of Victoria) or in New Zealand,
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT in 1 Semester 2018.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 31, 2018.