RMIT University Global Leaders Scholarship for Postgraduate Indian Business Students in Australia, 2017
RMIT University is offering up to ten Global Leaders Scholarships for Indian students. These scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate degree programme in the field of business for the academic year 2017-2018.
RMIT University (officially Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) is an Australian public university of technology and design based in Melbourne, Victoria.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships of AU$10,000 value will be awarded for the duration of the program.
Scholarship can be taken in the Australia
Eligibility: In order to qualify for this scholarship students must
- Be an Indian citizen
- Apply from India
- Enroll in one of the following postgraduate programs in Semester 1, 2017;
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Executive)
- Master of Business Information Technology
- Master of Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Finance
- Master of International Business
- Have an excellent academic background (students must have a minimum score of 70% from a Section 1 institution, or 75% from a Section 2 or 3 institution
Nationality: Indian citizens are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: English Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: In order to apply please follow the given criteria:
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2017.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is February 10, 2017.