SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are currently been accepted for the RIS-ITEC Programme on Science Diplomacy 2018, eligible persons are welcome to apply for this program
The RIS-ITEC Programme on Science Diplomacy to be held from 8-19 Jan. in New Delhi, is looking for applications. The programme will teach participants about science diplomacy in foreign policy. Research and Information System for Developing Countries (RIS) is a New Delhi–based autonomous policy research institute that specialises in issues related to international economic development, trade, investment and technology.
The prospective participants in the course will be from civil service, diplomacy and others in such as academia, research, and media, and/or, engaged in science and technology related themes in foreign affairs and/or managing international research projects in science and technology. Cooperation and Science Diplomacy
The Programme covers return travel of the participants between his/her home country India, accommodation, living allowance, book allowance etc., as per the rules governing ITEC/SCAAP Programme of the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
- The participants should be Graduates or have a higher qualification with a working knowledge of English.
- The course is open to government officials, diplomats, academicians, researchers and journalists from the developing and transition economies, dealing with international economic and developmental policy issues and/or science, technology and innovation issues, particularly science counselors or attaches dealing with science and technology.
- Applicants should be working in and citizens of the ITEC Member countries. Experience with diplomatic assignments related to science and technology/ Experience with South-South Cooperation (SSC)/North-South Cooperation (NSC) is desirable and this is not an essential qualification for prospective participants.
- Interested candidates should visit the application page (select Science Diplomacy), together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and a brief proposal on how this course could be useful for their work.
- Application Form can be downloaded from the ITEC website of the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
Deadline: December 31, 2017
For more information, visit RIS-ITEC Programme on Science Diplomacy.