Imperial College London Rio Tinto Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
Imperial College London offers a fully funded Rio Tinto Scholarship 2019 to international undergraduate students who have academic achievements or extraordinary potential.
Imperial College London offers scholarships and provides a scholarship research tool. There are many financial resources that will help you during your studies in all degree programmes that lead to a degree.
Level/Field of study
The Rio Tinto Scholarship welcomes applications from applicants wishing to obtain an undergraduate degree in geology or geophysics at Imperial in 2019.
The Rio Tinto Undergraduate Scholarship 2019 is offered by the Rio Tinto, an Anglo-Australian multinational and one of the world’s largest metals and mining corporations at the Imperial College, London, Uk.
The total value of the Rio Tinto Scholarship is £45,000 GBP a year to cover tuition and a supplement.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
To qualify for the scholarship, interested applicants must adhere to the following:
- Students of Chilean, Chinese, Mongolian and South African nationality are granted.
- Be admitted to or be a holder of a place in Geology or Geophysics at the Imperial.
How to Apply
The application for the scholarship is online. Interested applicants should apply using the link below:
- To apply for full-time study at Imperial College London, you must apply online through the UCAS, Universities and Colleges Admission Service. To apply to Imperial, you must use the UCAS code I50.
- The UCAS website contains detailed instructions on the online application process. Please refer to this when writing your application.
- The UCAS website also offers a series of downloadable and viewable videos that make the application process as clear and simple as possible.
Applications are currently open and will close on 1 May 2019.
For more details, interested applicants should click on the link below:
If you have any questions, please contact Victoria Murphy, Laison and Communications Manager, Department of Earth sciences and Engineering, Imperial College London: [email protected]; +44 (0)20 7495 6445
- Western Sydney International Bursary 2019-2020
- King’s Undergraduate Summer Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2019
- Top 6 Universities In London and Their Tuition fees
- Imperial Executive MBA Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2017
- Denny’s Hungry for Education (HFE) Scholarship 2019-2020
- Princeton in Africa Fellowship Programme 2019-2020