Looking for postgraduate funding? The Imperial College Business School is pleased to announce the Riley Family MBA Scholarship to the aspiring international candidate.
Imperial College Business School is accepting applications for the Riley Family Scholarships from eligible candidates.
The MBA Scholarship in the UK is aimed at students applying for the MBA Program at the school for September entry. A fully funded Imperial College Business School Scholarship will be awarded to the winners.
The Riley Family Scholarship was created to support the Business School’s vision of winning brilliant minds for Imperial, regardless of their background or financial condition.
However, in this article, we will give you the needed information and what you need to know about Riley Family MBA Scholarship
- About Riley Family Self Funded Student’s Scholarship
- All You Need To Know About The MBA Scholarship in The UK
- Eligibility For The Imperial College Business School Scholarship
- How To Apply For The Riley Family Scholarship for Self Funded Students
- Deadline for Riley Family Self Funded Student’s Scholarship
- Scholarship Link
- Riley Family Self Funded Student’s Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions
- EDITOR’S RECOMMENDATION
About Riley Family Self Funded Student’s Scholarship
The Riley Family Scholarship was created to support the Business School’s vision of winning brilliant minds for Imperial, regardless of their background or financial condition. To apply for this scholarship, you must be a self-funded student with exceptional academic achievements and/or exceptional potential, coming from a disadvantaged background and/or has overcome adversity.
All You Need To Know About The MBA Scholarship in The UK
Level / Field of Study
The Riley Scholarship for Creative Students is open to pursuing a Masters in Business Administration.
The Imperial College Business School Scholarship is hosted in the UK.
There are other UK Scholarships available for international students.
The MBA Scholarship in the UK is open to all International Students from any country.
Students who joined us in September will receive a prize of £52,000.
Eligibility For The Imperial College Business School Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, you must be a self-funded student with outstanding earning and/or academic potential from disadvantaged backgrounds and/or overcoming adversity. The scholarship will be awarded to candidates according to the following criteria:
- A very strong academic background, a high and well-balanced GMAT score, and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Your professional references
- Essay submission
How To Apply For The Riley Family Scholarship for Self Funded Students
To apply for this scholarship, please click on the link below on the Scholarship Link to see the detail instruction.
Deadline for Riley Family Self Funded Student’s Scholarship
The deadline for the application of the Riley Scholarships is usually 25th January each year. After which further applications will not be considered.
Therefore, the scholarship is not ongoing, but when start you will be updated
For more information and application on the Imperial College Business School Scholarship. Click on the link below:
Riley Family Self Funded Student’s Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions
What is an MBA fellowship?
In the broadest definition, fellowship is sponsorship program given for research, while scholarship is awarded to cover the tuition fee in an educational institution. But for Business Schools, it is different. It may be a rare opportunity for you to meet with mentors and top leaders in business in a serene and cool location for a period of time.
How can I get scholarship for MBA?
To get an MBA scholarship
1. Do your research: comb through financial aid sites and scholarship listings.
2. Look for scholarships in external sources, such as community groups and other organizations.
3. Get a great GMAT score.
4. Tailor scholarship applications to the scholarships you’re applying for.
5. Apply early.
How much does it cost to do MBA in UK?
MBA tuition fees can vary depending on how prestigious an institution is and its location, for example, the MBA tuition fees for the University of Cambridge’s Judge Business School’s MBA tuition fee is £53,000. Further from London, the University of Edinburgh’s MBA charges £29,100 for a well-respected course. The fees charged can also depend on who the course is aimed at. An Executive MBA is aimed at those already working in high management positions in business and the tuition fees tend to be more expensive than a standard MBA, but this is not always the case. The Executive MBA at the University of Cambridge is £63,500, however the Executive MBA at the University of Edinburgh charges £28,000 in total for a two-year part-time course, which is less than their traditional MBA.
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Accountancy Fellowship
- $5,000 Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Engineering Fellowship
- Plymouth University Scholarships for International Students in the UK
- Florence Congleton Scholarship Award UK
- Surgery Online Global Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh
- African MBA Scholarship at the University of Birmingham in the UK
- International Hardship Fund at King’s College London
- Alex Ekwueme Commemorative Scholarship For Nigerians in the UK
- London Business School Sloan Women Scholarship
- CBD Oiled Scholarship – Hemp For a Sustainable Future Scholarship