SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Researcher Positions in Verification of Quantum at University of Tartu in Estonia, 2017
The University of Tartu is currently accepting applications for two open postdoc positions on Verification of Quantum Cryptography. Successful applicants will work on a project in which they will develop methods for the verification of proofs in quantum cryptography.
The aim of the positions is to develop methods for the verification of proofs in quantum cryptography. Similar to what the EasyCrypt tool does in classical cryptography.
The University of Tartu is a classical university in the city of Tartu, Estonia. It is the national university of Estonia. At the University of Tartu, currently, more than 3,300 scientific publications are produced every year.
Course Level: These positions are available to pursue research programme (postdoc).
Study Subject: These positions are awarded in the field of Verification of Quantum Cryptography.
Scholarship Award: These positions will cover the following:
- The salary range is 30000-36000 Euro per year (depending on experience), which is highly competitive in Estonia due to low costs of living and low-income tax rate (20%), pension contributions and health insurance are covered by the employer.
Numbers of Scholarships: Two postdoc positions are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Estonia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these positions:
- Applicants should have PhD degree.
- The ideal candidate would have experience in:
- Theorem proving
- Verification of classical cryptography
- Quantum cryptography
- Quantum computation / communication
- Of course, expertise in all those areas is very rare, so candidates who are strong in some of those areas and are interested in the others are encouraged to apply!
Nationality: Applicants of Estonia can apply for the scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have PhD degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- To apply, please send the following documents to unruh.at.ut.ee:
- Curriculum vitae (please explain your scientific background)
- List of publications
- Research plan (i.e., how do you think you could contribute to the topic)
- At least two letters of reference (please ask for the letters to be sent directly to us)
- PhD degree
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 1, 2017.