Reimagine Education is a global competition for innovative approaches to improve student learning outcomes and employability and provides $ 50,000 in funding for the winner and the 16 Academy Awards.
It ends with an international Reimagine Education Conference, for all those who seek to shape the future of education.
The next Reimagine Education Conference and Awards will take place in London from December 1 to 3, 2020.
The very first day will display more than 150 shortlisted entrants: the strongest applications to the competition, selected through a global board of approximately 200 judges and also strict internal moderation.
All these brief exhibition sessions will be combined with keynotes, panels, and interactive sessions, directed by carefully-selected educational pros but offering consistent opportunities for audience contributions.
The day will finish with networking drinks, built allow propitious relations and collaborations between our international delegates.
The second day will comprise interactive panels, workshops, and one-on-one meetings with shareholders and advisers, keynote addresses from experts at the intersections of technology and education, and also the Awards Ceremony, observing the most advanced, effective, unique, and more scalable entrances to our international competitiveness.
Also, the Awards Ceremony will happen during the Gala Dinner, which functions as the culmination of this big event, and a celebration of the work that every delegate does to improve teaching delivery, learning outcomes, along with student employability.
About Re-imagine Education
In Re-imagine Education you may meet teachers and educators, academic faculty and leadership, including chief learning officers and chief information officers, ed tech founders and investors, leading employers, and even journalists.
The Reimaginers’ community keeps growing! Join them and meet enthusiastic innovators together with whom it is possible to create transformative collaborations, partnerships, and friendships.
Reimagine Education Conference 2020 is open to international applicants.
- $50,000 in funding to the overall winner/s
- The Reimagine Education Global Education Award Winner will receive US$ 25,000 in funding.
- The Re-imagine Education Global Ed-tech Winner will get US$25,000 at Amazon Webservices Credits.
- 16 Oscars of Instruction Award will be introduced
- Certification in popularity of accomplishment
How to Apply
Click here to apply
The deadline for submission is 1 September 2020. Shortlisted applicants will be notified on 21 September 2020.
For more information on the Reimagine Education Conference and Awards 2020, click here
- Talent Meets Bertelsmann in Germany
- ARISE Conference & Training Event in Singapore
- Trust Conference scholarship for Change MAkers
- Scholarships For Women Deliver Conference In Canada
- Global change leaders program | Canada
- Yenching Global Symposium, China [Fully Funded]
- Civil Engineering Conferences for International Students
- Chemistry Scholarship for International Students
- Thought for Food Ambassadors Challenge
- Nokia Bell Labs Prize for Game-Changing Ideas in ICT [$150,000]