SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The Redefining Ready National Scholarship
Redefining Ready is a national initiative launched by the AASA (The School Superintendents Association). The initiative is a response to dismal college and career readiness scores reported by standardized test makers that fail to portray a comprehensive picture of student potential. The scholarship program is open to America’s graduating seniors have 2.8 minimum GPA. The scholarship provides students with rigorous academic programs, personalized and career-specific learning experiences. The scholarship will fund a total of $12,000 award amount.
Redefining Ready is a national initiative launched by the AASA (The School Superintendents Association) to introduce new research-based metrics to more appropriately assess that students are college ready, career ready and life ready.
You are encouraged to apply if you are
- 8 minimum GPA
- 3+ score on an AP exam
- Completion of AP or dual-credit classes
- Completion of Algebra II
- Completion of an industry credential
- Identification of a career pathway
- Participation in a workplace learning experience (internship program)
- 2+ organized co-curricular activities
- 25+ community service hours
- 90 percent attendance
How to Apply:
- Applicants must make a 30-second video posted to Twitter and uploaded to our official scholarship entry portal (details available April 10), and a 250-word answer to the prompt, “Explain why you know you are college, career and life ready and how that has shaped your postsecondary plans.
- To be applying applicants must register themselves through the given link: https://enter.omnisam.com/menu-home.aspx?comp_id=20E78BCA-6CB1-4B6C-9926-F6D403B47F87
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Scholarships will be awarded in the following categories:
- One (1) National First Place Winner ($5,000)
- One (1) National Runner-Up ($4,000)
- Seven (7) Regional Winners, representing each AASA region ($2,000)
- Seven (7) Regional Runner-Ups, representing each AASA region ($1,000)
Application deadline for the application is Monday, May 22, 2017.
Link for More Information: