SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
QuitDay.org is pleades to invite applications for their annual scholarship program named as QuitDay.org Scholarship. Scholarship essay contest is open to undergraduate and graduate students who are 18 years old or older. With the QuitDay.org Scholarship, they strive to inspire people to quit smoking and have a positive impact on the lives of their loved ones and their children. First, second and third place winner will receive scholarships in the amounts of $2,000, $700 and $300, respectively.
QuitDay.org is the biggest community of smokers, ex-smokers, and vapers. At QuitDay, their mission is to help people add 10 healthy years to their lives. Their team strives to inspire people to quit smoking, and have a positive impact on the lives of their loved ones and their children.
Scholarship Applicants must meet the following criteria
- Undergraduate and graduate students
- Who are 18 years old or older
- Applicants must be accepted to, or currently enrolled in a college or university located within the United States or in the District of Columbia.
How to Apply:
Applicants can download the application form by this given link:
For consideration, candidates must write a typed essay (1,000–1,500 words) answering the following questions:
- Why do you see smoking as a problem for individuals and society?
- What is the best way for society to overcome the issue of smoking, and why?
- What would a smoke-free world look like, and how would it differ from the world today?
- What message do you have for current smokers?
The essay must include the word count and be signed with a full name (both first and last name), along with the applicant’s email address, phone number, and permanent address.
You must email your essay as well as a scanned copy of your completed application form to scholarship-at-quitday.org.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Every year, they select three winners in the essay contest. The winning applicants for first, second and third place receive scholarships in the amounts of $2,000, $700 and $300, respectively.
The deadline for the essay submission is August 9, 2017, at 5:00 pm Eastern Time.
Link for More Information: