The University of Queensland is currently inviting applications for the QUEX PhD Scholarship Program. This scholarship is open to Australian citizens and Permanent Residents or NZ citizens, as well as International students who will be undertaking PhD program in one of the fields below. Up to ten of the most deserving candidates will be selected to receive the scholarship. The application deadline is September 11, 2017.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD program in one of the three themes of Physical Activity and Nutrition; Healthy Ageing; and Environmental Sustainability.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia/University Of Queensland.
The winning living stipend of $27,082 (2018) and tuition fees. A travel grant of AUD $8,500 per annum and a training grant of AUD $3,000 are also available for the three-year program
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be studying full-time and onshore in Australia or the UK.
- Be nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ.
- Be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the research higher degree program.
- Not hold a qualification at the same or a higher level than the research higher degree program you are undertaking.
- Not be receiving a living allowance award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate to undertake the research higher degree program.
- Not be receiving a Commonwealth funded tuition fee scholarship.
There is no nationality restriction.
How To Apply
Currently this program is only seeking Expressions Of Interest (EOI). Please express your interest by completing the online EOI form.
September 11, 2017.