About the CPIE Undergraduate Scholarship
The new Corporate Partners in Excellence (CPIE) Scholarship is now available for all new students commencing the studies in 2020 at the University. The CPIE undergraduate scholarship in Australia is available for Australian or New Zealand citizens.
The Corporate Partners in Excellence program is a unique industry-linked program for students who aspire to be future business leaders. As part of your three-year degree, you will complete two semesters of internship placements in your chosen discipline with our prestigious corporate partners.
About Queensland University Of Technology
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a ‘real-world’ focus. With around 50,000 students, including almost 8000 international students from more than 100 countries, QUT maintains close links with business representatives and industry professionals who contribute to course development and lend practical perspectives to students’ theoretical education. QUT is located in subtropical Brisbane, which is Australia’s third largest city and known for its vibrant urban precincts, the outdoor lifestyle, friendly locals, superb climate and safety, by world standards.
What You Need To Know About The QUT CPIE Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia
QUT offers over 650 undergraduate and postgraduate study options that include extensive research programs and delivers real world outcomes for students through its provision of leading academics, state-of the-art-teaching facilities and a focussed approach to learning
Level / Field of Study
The Scholarships are available to study undergraduate degree eprogramme at Queensland university of technology.
The scholarship is to be taken in Australia to study at the Queensland University of Technology Australia.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in Australia, this is for you Latest Australian Permanent Residency Visa & Citizenship Requirements
This scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizens.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
- You’ll receive:
- a scholarship valued at $36,000 paid in semester installments over three years, to spend on HECS-HELP, university fees, textbooks, and living expenses
- two 15-week internships with one or more of our corporate partners.
*Instalments of $6,000 per semester are paid after HECS-HELP Census date upon satisfaction of contract conditions.
Other benefits may include:
- automatic membership of the QUT College of Excellence
- automatic invitation to the College of Excellence start-of-year camp
- priority access to QUT Business School’s Business Advantage Program
- the opportunity to represent QUT Business School in international case competitions
- the opportunity to represent QUT through the Student Ambassador Program
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be graduating Year 12 in 2019 or have graduated Year 12 in 2018, at an Australian secondary school
- be enrolling in university for the first time in 2020 (excluding START QUT and similar programs)
- achieve an OP 1-5 (excluding OP and selection rank adjustments)
- be prepared to accept a QTAC offer for a full-time place in the Bachelor of Business (BS05) * in the event of a scholarship offer
- not defer your QTAC offer.
* This program is not aligned with other business degrees.
You must also:
- be an Australian or New Zealand, citizen
- be a permanent resident or hold a permanent humanitarian visa
- complete and lodge the scholarship application by the due date
- be prepared to complete all three stages of the scholarship selection
- not accept any other QUT academic scholarship.
How To Apply For The Queensland University of Technology CPIE Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia
Step 1: Apply for your course
The CPIE program aligns with our Bachelor of Business single degree, so you’ll need to apply for this course. Double degrees and the Bachelor of Business – International are not eligible.
Lodge your QTAC application and include the QUT Bachelor of Business (BS05) as one of your preferences.
We encourage you to rank courses on your QTAC application in the order of your preference. However, to receive the scholarship you must accept an offer to study the Bachelor of Business single degree (BS05). If you’re offered a scholarship but the Bachelor of Business is not your highest preference, we’ll give you the option to reorder your QTAC preferences before the first offer round to make sure that you’ll be offered a place in the course.
Step 2: Apply for the scholarship
To submit a complete application, you need to include:
- your QTAC ID number
- copies of your Year 11 (Semester 1 and 2) and Year 12 (Semester 1) results
- letters of support from two referees (school, work or personal)
- written responses to four questions explained in the application form.
You can save your application and come back to it later. Complete and submit an application for the scholarship by 11.59pm on the closing date.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline for this scholarship has closed. Continue checking on us for any update on it.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- FACS Scholarships 2020 in Australia | Apply NOW
- 1,000 Australia Awards Scholarships for African Students With 3rd Class
- Transtutors Scholarship 2020
- University of Adelaide Higher Education Scholarship for International Students in Australia, 2020
- La Trobe University Computer Science & IT Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia, 2020
- Lao Australia Scholarship 2020
- Monash International Merit Scholarships In Australia 2020
- 2020 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship
- Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship in Australia, 2020
- Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Newcastle in Australia, 2020
- Curtin University Merit Scholarships in Australia 2020