Home/EU applicants are encouraged to forward their applications for the LLM in Paris Scholarships at Queen Mary University in UK. These Scholarships are available for pursuing Master’s programme.
Description of scholarship
Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
Course Level: These Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Study Subject: These Scholarships will be awarded in the following subjects:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Comparative and International Dispute Resolution
- Energy and Natural Resources Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Business Law.
Scholarship Award: The LLM in Paris scholarships cover the full cost of tuition only, or 50 per cent of the tuition fee if you are awarded the partial scholarship, in the form of a fee waiver; the scholarships do not cover additional course costs (books etc.) or accommodation fees. Scholarships are not payable directly to successful applicants but are off-set against your student fee invoice. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, the submitted personal statement as detailed in the application, and in some cases, financial need and professional or extracurricular achievements.
Number of Scholarships: There are only three scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
The LLM in Paris Scholarships are open to applicants who have an offer of study on the full-time LLM only and are not open to those with an offer on the part-time LLM Programme.
- The full scholarship for September 2017 intake is available only to Home/EU students. The Partial scholarships for both September 2017 and January 2018 intakes are open to Home/EU and International students.
- If you have applied for funding elsewhere and are successful in receiving such funding you must inform us immediately. In the event that you are awarded funding elsewhere we will withdraw your application. If you are awarded one of our LLM scholarships and are then awarded funding elsewhere the offer of being awarded our LLM scholarship will be withdrawn.
Nationality: These Scholarships are open to all Home/EU applicants.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: Non-native English speakers are required to demonstrate that they meet the Queen Mary minimum English language entry requirements through a recognised English language qualification, namely IELTS, ILEC or the PTE Academic English Test.
How to Apply: Applicants must have a full time offer of study in place before you can apply for LLM funding.
In order to apply for a scholarship please complete and sign the relevant application form, and attach the following:
- A copy of your CV
- A full transcript of your grades: Undergraduate/Bachelors level/first degree level and Postgraduate/Masters (if applicable).
The form and required supporting documentation can be returned by post or scanned and sent by email (preferred) – details are included on the application form.
- LLM in Paris Full Scholarship (September 2017 entry) [word] or [pdf]
- LLM in Paris Partial Scholarship (September 2017 entry) [word] or [pdf]
- LLM in Paris Partial Scholarship (January 2018 entry) [word] or [pdf].
Application Deadline: The Application Deadline is June 5, 2017 for September 2017 intake and November 27, 2017 for January 2018 intake.