SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Qatar Airways National Scholarship Programme (QRNSP) is offering financial and academic support to Qatari students. These scholarships are available to attend academic studies (undergraduate and postgraduate) at educational institutions in the State of Qatar or overseas.
Students are provided assistance during their studies, and upon completion of those studies, they join Qatar Airways as full-time Graduate Developees.
Qatar Airways Company Q.C.S.C., operating as Qatar Airways, is the state-owned flag carrier of Qatar.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to attend academic studies (Undergraduate and Postgraduate) at educational institutions in the State of Qatar or overseas.
Study Subject: Qatar Airways sponsor 36 different degree majors, offering a full range of subjects.
List of Subjects: Aviation and Aerospace Engineering, Economics, International Relations, Electrical Engineering, Finance, Public Relations, Electronic Engineering, Accounting, Media Studies and Communications, Mechanical Engineering, Marketing, Hospitality, Supply Chain and Logistic, Information Technology, Tourism Management, Human Resources, Computer Science, Graphic Design, Business and Management Studies, Law, Interior Design, Aviation Management, Journalism, Mechatronics/ Robotic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Political Science, Fashion Design, Airline and Airport Management, Operational Research, Food Science, Nutrition and Medical
Scholarship Award: The programme’s benefits include:
- Scholarships available for 36 majors
- Basic salary and housing allowance while studying
- Overseas allowances to provide for housing, books and travel when abroad
- Growth and learning possibilities with various training courses
- Global opportunities with internships at Qatar Airways Headquarters and ?overseas stations during summer break
Scholarship can be taken in Qatar and overseas
- Must be Qatari or have a Qatari mother
- Must be 18 years or older and must complete their degree by the age of 29
- Secondary School Education Certificate corresponding to Ministry of Education & Higher Education grading scale ?with an average of 80% or higher
- Pass the interview set by Recruitment and QRNSP
- Current letter of unconditional offer from a university within Qatar or overseas ?approved by the Ministry of Education & Higher Education
Nationality: Qatari nationals are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS for Qatari – Overall score of 5.5 or above, no less than 5 in each component (please ensure a score of 5.5 in writing and reading)
- IELTS for Qatari Mother – Overall score of 6.0 or above, not less than 5.5 in each component (please ensure a score of 5.5 in writing and reading)
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. Students will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of English Proficiency Level
- Copy of University Transcript
Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 31, 2017.