SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The University of Warwick exist to ensure as many academically outstanding students as possible from around the world are able to study here.
The University of Warwick is a public research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education.
Scholarships/Bursaries are available to pursue postgraduate degree programmes.
Field of study:
- Politics, Big Data and Quantitative Methods (MA)
- Big Data and Digital Futures (MSc)
- Quantitative Social Research (MSc)
Quantitative Social Sciences/Warwick Q-Step:
- Bursary: Full tuition fees + £15,000 maintenance. Availability: 1 bursary available per degree programme.
- Scholarship: £2,000 each. Availability: 2 scholarships available per degree programme and 1 scholarship for Warwick Q-Step.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Home/EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be Home/EU citizens.
- Candidates must apply to the university and pay their application fees.
- You must submit your application to the Masters programme before submitting your scholarship application.
- All supporting documentation for the university application, including your references, must be received.
- Successful candidates must obtain an offer from the university before taking up the award.
- have a minimum or equivalent (GPA 3.3 or above) single or combine Honours Undergraduate degree in Chinese, English, French, German or Spanish, or another Humanities subject with proof of high level competence in English (IELTS 7 or equivalent for students whose mother tongue is not English).
29th June 2018
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must complete the following application form and return this by email to Craig Franklin at Q-Step@warwick.ac.uk.
To access other opportunities, click Masters Scholarships