Gain experience in food regulation and build strong connections that will help you in the future with this latest Punjab Food Authority Internship Program. For 2021, there is space for up to 140 interns to take up paid internship positions at the Punjab Food Authority for 6 months.
Read through to know the eligibility of the scholarship. Kindly, go through the table of contents to have an overview.
- About the Sponsor: Punjab Food Authority
- Level/ Field of Study
- Internship positions
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationality
- Punjab Food Authority Internship 2020 Benefit
- Number of Internees:
- Eligibility for Punjab Food Authority Internship 2020
- How can I apply for the Punjab Food Authority Internship 2020?
- Punjab Food Authority Internship 2020 Deadline for Application
- Editor’s Recommendations
About the Sponsor: Punjab Food Authority
The Punjab Food Authority (PFA) is an agency of the provincial Government of Punjab in Pakistan. It regulates food safety and hygiene in the Province. It was formed under the Punjab Food Authority Act 2011.
The PFA is the first agency of its kind in Pakistan. Enforcement of food hygiene and quality standards as described in the Punjab Food Authority Act 2011 and the Pure Food Rules 2011.
Students who have completed their Bachelors’s Degree or those who have also completed their Master can apply for the Punjab Youth Internship program. The Monthly Stipend will be given.
Functions and responsibilities of the Punjab Youth Internship program:
- They regulate and monitor the food business in order to ensure compliance by farmers, manufacturers, distributors, importers and other stakeholders in order to provide safe food.
- Formulate standards, procedures, processes, and guidelines in relation to any aspect of food including food business, food labeling, food additive, and specify appropriate enforcement systems.
- Enforcement of food safety and quality standards.
- Specify procedures and guidelines for setting up and up-gradation of food laboratories.
- Specify licensing, prohibition orders, recall procedures, improvement notices, and prosecution in the court of law.
- Provides scientific advice and technical support to the Government in matters relating to food safety.
- Establishment of food laboratories.
- Organize training programs in food safety and standards.
Level/ Field of Study
The Punjab Youth Internship program covers Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree programs.
The Internees will be hired in every 4 Punjab Division Which Includes North, South 1, South 2 & Central. 30 Internees in each Division.
The Punjab Food Authority Internship 2021 is to be hosted by Punjab Food Authority in Pakistan.
The Punjab Food Authority Internship 2021 is available to Pakistan students.
Punjab Food Authority Internship 2021 Benefit
The Monthly Stipend will be given during the Punjab Youth Internship program duration. which is for 6 months. But the amount of stipend is not mentioned in the advertisement.
Number of Internees:
The authority offers up to 140+ internships annually.
Eligibility for Punjab Food Authority Internship 2021
- For Nutrition Consultant: For this category candidates having MPhil Human Nutrition & Dietetics degree are eligible to apply.
- Nutrition Internees: For this category candidate having MSc/BS Degree in Human Nutrition & Dietetics/Food and Nutrition from HEC recognized university is eligible to apply.
- For Public Relations Internees: MSc/BS in Mass Communication from HEC recognized university is required to apply for this category.
How can I apply for the Punjab Food Authority Internship 2021?
Please Check the News Advertisement below & Read carefully on the advertisement. If still there is any confusion You can call them tomorrow.
Here is also a Link of Advertisement published in Jang https://e.jang.com.pk/10-11-2018/lahore/page7.asp
The Address is Director General Punjab Food Authority 83-C New Muslim Town Lahore. Contact No. 042-99330093-91.
The following documents should be attached with the Application Form. Incomplete documents will not be entertained.
- CNIC Copy & Original
- Must Original Domicile
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
- Educational Testimonials Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors or Masters
Punjab Food Authority Internship 2021 Deadline for Application
You need to apply as soon as possible for the internship because of the Deadline to apply for the Punjab Youth Internship program is 15th Oct 2021.
Read the Details & Criteria for Punjab Food Authority Internship 2021.
- $2,500 NMFA Military Spouse Scholarship
- Science International Scholarships at the University of Queensland in Australia
- Rotary Foundation Graduate Scholarship Programme in USA
- Pacific Prime International Scholarship Program in Singapore
- 20+ Masters Scholarship for Central African Republic Students to Study Abroad
- The Minecraft Scholarship [Updated]
- Alumni Association International Scholarship in USA
- Government Scholarships for College and University Students in India
- Japan Scholarships for Ethiopian Students
- 15 Scholarships for Cape Verde Students to Study in Canada
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.