If you do not gain admission this year into Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, it is basically because you left your chances to luck. There is absolutely no virtue in sitting for PTI Post UTME every year, get the right materials, and study with them. The right material to excel is the PTI Post UTME past questions and answers. So, get a copy now.
All the facilities and educational learning infrastructure at PTI, Delta state posits that the institution can only accomodate 600 students or less. This institution receives over 5000 applications yearly. Hence, PTI Post Utme screening is done to select the best 600 or ten persons more.
Whatever you do, the goal is to be one of these students this year. So many students excel in UTME, but fail the Post Utme. There are quite a number of reasons why this could happen. A major one, however, is the laziness students exhibit towards their studies. Especially, once they see their UTME score.
You must understand that UTME 2020 and Post UTME 2020 are two different screening exams. Their objectives are different, so preparation for them should not be the same.
As a matter of fact, reading the textbooks and probably JAMB past questions and answers that helped you pass UTME and O’level is not the best. It is imperative you study PTI Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers. Many students at PTI attribute their success at PTI Post UTME to the use of PTI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. So, you should get your copy immediately by following the instructions below.
What is the Nature of PTI Post UTME?
Victors are not necessarily the strongest of all time. In this context, victors are not really the most intelligent ever. They are actually those who took their time to understand their enemies and found a common ground to defeat.
If you intend to gain admission this year, you must understand the nature of your exam. This will definitely aid you employ the best preparation method.
It is glaring that to understand the type of questions you should expect on the examination day, you should look at questions from previous years. And one place to find it remains in the past questions and answers.
So, you should get yourself one immediately. Constant practice with this past question will expose you to topics that are recurrent every year. That way, you can extensively study them and be able to tackle and answer any question that arises from it on the exam day.
It is, however, important that you find answers to the following questions.
Interestingly, you can find all the answers to your curiosity by getting a copy which makes you a member of PTI Aptitude Test WhatsApp Group. However, reading this excerpt on 7 Easy Ways to Pass PTI Post UTME 2020 will also help.
Why you need the PTI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Petroleum Training Institute is a highly competitive institution. Only a little portion of the total number of students who apply to the university gains admission. The secret to the selection of the successful student is the level of preparation each student employed.
You need this PTI POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS for a number of good reasons. If you join the PTI Post UTME WhatsApp group, you will find more. However, here are good reasons to get your copy not today not tomorrow but immediately.
- 90% of PTI Post UTME past questions are from previous years. So, to score higher, you need to cover more years. A copy of PTI Past Questions will help you achieve that.
- You will answer quite a number of questions within a limited time. You can only beat this time if you practice with past questions and time yourself. Get a copy of the PTI POST UTME PAST Question to start practicing immediately.
- Purchasing a copy of PTI POST UTME past question from us will grant you direct access to our team of professionals. They will give you accurate, reliable and vital educational counseling that will help you secure a place at Petroleum training Institute.
- This team will also connect you to your fellow aspirants on the PTI Post UTME WhatsApp Group. You can exchange ideas, vital information and discuss any challenge that arises from studying.
- When you become an undergraduate at PTI, you will gain access to information that will help you study for free or at a lower cost. So, follow the prompt below to get your copy immediately.
How to Get the PTI POST-UTME Past Questions and Answers.
The PTI Post-UTME past question cost N1,000 for your subject combination and to get it, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subject combination you wrote in UTME for the PTI Post-UTME. So, we have compiled the subject combination you wrote in UTME based on the course you applied for in PTI.
Therefore, all you need do is specify the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
There are three methods of purchasing our original PTI Aptitude Test past questions and answer. They are:
1. Debit Card
2. Bank Transfer
3. Direct Bank Deposit
For any of the payment method above, you’ll be paying into the account details below:
Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
Account Number: 0546392167
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose the Debit Card option, you’ll input your card details and email address. Upon payment, the past question will download automatically to the ‘DOWNLOADS’ folder of your device.
Click the button below to download the PTI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of PTI Post-UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “PTI Medicine and Surgery Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your Past Question instantly.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller Number
3. Amount Paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283ContainerParagraph
PTI Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers Free Download
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s)
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C) break-in (D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B) made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) sieze (D) sease
4. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3 (C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
5. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
6. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2 (B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
7. As blind as a—— a.Toad b. Bat c. Cockroach d. Rock
8. As calm as a __ a.Lion . b. Bee c. Lamb d. Fish
9. As devoted as a_ a.Mother b. Slave c.Guard d. Pastor
10. As crafty as a__ a.Mouse b. Fox c. Hunter d. Cat