SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Philippine Tropical Forest Conservation Foundation is inviting applications from the talented Filipino students to apply the Plant Science Scholarships. The Scholarships are for Students pursuing education in the field of plant related sciences. This scholarship covers all of the related expenses to the program.
The plant science scholarship program is for Filipino graduate students of high proficiency with personal, intellectual and interpersonal qualities necessary in the field of study. Course work limited to the study of plant science (preferably plant taxonomy and systematics; minor in any of the allied fields of ethno botany, plant physiology, plant genetics, plant developmental biology, or ecology).
- Full cost of tuition fees and other school fees;
- Monthly Stipend of Php15,000 for Masters student and Php20,000 for PhD students;
- Book allowance of Php5,000 per semester;
- One round-trip transportation costs (economy-class and most direct route) from home to university institution, but should not exceed Php30,000;
- Monthly transportation allowance of Php1,000 per month;
- Annual accident insurance;
- For Masters and PhD Thesis/Dissertation, where research comprises more than 50% of the study program, a thesis/dissertation grant, including provision for fieldwork/travel: Masters degree students: Php 200,000 and PhD degree students: Php 450,000
Level and Area of Studies
Master and PhD program in the field of plant science.
Place of Study
The study can be taken in Philippines.
Eligibility and Criteria
Before applying this scholarship, please ensure that you are qualified person based on the criteria as follow:
- Be a Filipino citizen, residing in the Philippines;
- Have worked in the Philippines since completing the highest qualification gained;
- Be a new MS or PhD student who satisfy the admission requirements;
- Not hold any other scholarship;
- Not be more than 50 years old at the time of application;
- Have a strong commitment and motivation and
- Be able to complete the study within the academic years of scholarship offer.
Only Filipino students may apply this scholarship.
30 June 2017.