PROVIA Visiting Fellowship Program in Bangladesh, Ghana and China 2019
Great opportunity for students in Africa and Asia Continents. The PROVIA Visiting Fellowship Program in Bangladesh, Ghana, and China is a great opportunity for research on Climate Change. Are you a student passionate about the world’s Climate and how it affects the Ecosystem?
PROVIA Visiting Fellow will spend four weeks for the residential programme at the host institution in Bangladesh, Ghana, and China. Up to five awards will be given. Each of those covers living allowance and travel cost for the duration of the program.
World Climate is a big discussion in United nation general assembly. Experts from across the world are invited to provide solutions to the world problem. I know am speaking to someone right? Imagine if you are the one.
See Your passion can drive you around the world. This is an opportunity that can make your dreams come true.
PROVA, in partnership with START, introduces a new and exciting opportunity for young professionals and researchers to engage in PROVIA through the PROVIA Visiting Fellows Programme.
This PROVIA Visiting Fellowship Programme announcement is for the programme’s inaugural round and invites young professionals and researchers from Africa and Asia to apply.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
Level/Field of Study
This is a four weeks residential programme for research on climate change.
The program will be taken in Bangladesh, Ghana, and China. You can also check our scholarship by country category for more scholarship updates. A must read if you want to win this award: 15 Important Tips on Winning a Scholarship.
African and Asian students are eligible to apply for the Scholarship. You can also check other international scholarships in 2019.
PROVIA Visiting Fellowship provides travel (airfare, visa application fee, and airport transfer) and accommodation (housing, daily subsistence allowance) expenses for this fellowship will be covered.
Also, Fellows are expected to attend the May 2020 Adaptation Futures Conference in Rotterdam. Fellows’ cost of attendance and conference fees will be covered as part of the fellowship. Mentorship will be provided for an additional six months upon the fellow’s return home.
PROVIA Visiting Fellowship Program Eligibility
- The PROVIA Visiting Fellowship Programme is open to professionals and researchers whose work involves designing, implementing, or promoting adaptation solutions.
- Professional candidates must have at least a Master’s degree in a field related to climate change VIA (e.g. geography, environmental management, environmental policy and economics, climate science, etc.) and 3 years of research or related work experience in adaptation at the time of application.
- Preference will be given to early career professionals and researchers (i.e. those under 35 years age who have received graduate degrees [Master’s or Ph.D.] within the last 5 years).
- The applicant should be able to fully participate in the fellowship as described above.
- The applicant must select a research theme (see application form) and present a corresponding research idea that addresses an emerging issue regarding adaptation solutions. The thesis or goal, objectives, methods, and what stakeholders will be engaged with (if any) must be clearly articulated.
- The expected research and communications outputs must be described.
- The applicant should specify who the target audience for each output is, and if the output will be research-based, such as a journal article, or policy/practice-oriented.
- Each fellow is eligible for up to $1500 in research project funding, to be used in the production of research and communications outputs. The applicant must prepare a simple budget and budget justification for up to $1500, demonstrating how these funds would be used to produce the proposed outputs.
- Selected candidates must possess valid medical insurance for the duration of their stay at the host institution, expiring no less than one month after their return home.
How to Apply for PROVIA Visiting Fellowship Program 2019
Please learn the detail instruction at the website and application link below.
PROVIA Visiting Fellowship Program 2019 Application Deadline
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- 500 MBA Scholarships for International Students 2019-2020
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Pakistan Students 2019-2020
- Low Tuition Universities in South Africa 2019 [UPDATED]
- Ongoing: List of Singapore Scholarships 2019-2020 – Apply
- Free Scholarships for Ethiopian Students 2019-2020 [UPDATED]
- Fully Funded Scholarship Programme for ASEAN Students, 2019/2020
- Chongqing University Scholarships for ASEAN Students in China, 2019
- Danish Government Cultural Agreement Scholarships for International Students 2019-2020
- Common Data Access Scholarship in UK, 2019.
- De Beers Bursary in South Africa 2019–2020
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum
PROVIA Visiting Fellowship provides travel (airfare, visa application fee, and airport transfer) and accommodation (housing, daily subsistence allowance) expenses for this fellowship will be covered. See more detail on application procedures and deadline.