Applications for the Procter & Gamble Finance and Accounting Internship Programme 2020 for Nigerian Youth are open. Did you know that you have the opportunity to test your financial and managerial skills in real-life situations during an internship at P & G?
Procter & Gamble Internship 2020 is a unique opportunity to gain insight into the financial world of a rapidly developing consumer goods company and to benefit from the following benefits:
- Business topics at the center of today’s news – evolution channels (discounters, e-commerce), competition and customer reality: Every day, working with consumer goods is very dynamic!
- Recognized Finance Leadership – Finance leaders are part of every multi-functional team and play a key role in business development and decision-making.
- About the Sponsor: Procter and Gamble
- More About the Procter & Gamble 2020 Financial Internship Program
- Editor’s Recommendations
About the Sponsor: Procter and Gamble
Procter and Gamble are one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) companies in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
More About the Procter & Gamble 2020 Financial Internship Program
Eligibility for Finance and Accounting Internship Programme 2020
- New graduates with a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting, banking, and finance, economics and finance/accounting
- Strong academic results related to the interest/passion for finance
- Leadership and thinking skills in strategic analysis
- Excellent collaborative skills and ability to work in various organizations and teams.
- Good knowledge of the English language and the MS Office tools
- Applicants must have at least 6 months off the internship program before starting NYSC.
Level/ Field of Study
- Analyze key competitors to refine the business strategies of P & G products
- Work on new ideas/product initiatives, assess the financial impact together with the brand management and sales team and guide your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
- Discover business opportunities in new channels (e-commerce, discounters)
- Improving the cost competitiveness of P & G’s manufacturing processes
This Finance and Accounting Internship Programme is hosted by Procter & Gamble.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
Procter & Gamble Internship 2020 is available for Nigerian Youth.
P&G internship 2020 Worth
- Responsibilities from day one – you feel right from the start as the owner of your project and receive specific projects and responsibilities
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring – You work with passionate people and receive both formal training and daily mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are the focus; They value each individual and promote initiatives to promote flexibility and work-life balance
How to Apply for Finance and Accounting Internship Programme 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
P&G internship 2020 Application Deadline
Procter & Gamble Finance and Accounting Internship Programme application deadline not specified
- Latest Punjab Food Authority Internship 2020
- Social Media Summer Internship at AHS 2020
- UST Global Internship 2020 | Apply NOW
- University of Dar es Salaam Masters Scholarship for Tanzanian Students William Blair Internship 2020
- UNCF Procter & Gamble General Scholarship
- P&G Internship Recruitment 2020 for Nigerian Graduates
- Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Internship for young Nigerians 2020
- Procter & Gamble Brand Management Internship For Kenyans 2020
- Plant technician internship At Procter & Gamble 2020