Last updated on March 1st, 2018 at 07:31 am
Prince of Songkla University Scholarships for Master’s & PhD Studies, 2018
Prince of Songkla University (PSU) is offering the Thailand’s Education Hub for ASEAN Country (TEH-AC) Scholarship. Scholarships are available for pursuing master & PhD studies.
Prince of Songkla University Scholarships for Master’s & PhD Studies, 2018 is designed to increase the international atmosphere and foster relationship among ASEAN students at Prince of Songkla University.
World Scholarship Forum Team is assuring you that if details and procedures are carefully followed, you are on your way to Thailand to begin your Masters and PhD studies with a Scholarship.
Prince of Songkla University (PSU), a public university established in 1967 as the first university in southern Thailand, consists of five campuses offering various programs of education consistent with the needs of their communities.
Level/Field of Study:
Scholarships are available for pursuing master & PhD studies. Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
The individual scholarship includes
- Monthly allowance of 8000- 10000 Baht.
- Tuition fees as charged by the University.
- Cost of (economy class) travel between the scholar’s country of origin and Thailand
Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Citizens of ASEAN students are eligible to apply.
Prince of Songkla University Scholarships Eligibility:
- Eligibility is restricted to new graduate students who are expecting to begin their studies at Prince of Songkla University in Semester 1/2017.
- The applicants must be a citizen of one of the following ASEAN countries: Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Brunei, Philippines, Burma, Cambodia, Laos or Vietnam. Nationals from six further countries, namely Japan, South Korea, China and Taiwan, India, Australia and New Zealand, are also eligible to apply, but applicants from ASEAN countries will be given first priory. In addition, citizens of other countries are welcomed to apply but will be given lower priority.
- Entrance Requirement: The applicants must hold a Bachelor (for master) or master’s degree (for PhD).
- The applicant must pass an official recognized English language exam.
How to Apply for Prince of Songkla University Scholarships:
The mode of applying is online. Required Documents
- A copy of English proficiency certificate (valid within 2 years) with a minimum
TOEFL – Paper-Based score of 500 or Computer Based score of 173 or Internet Based score of 61 or Institutional Testing Program score of 520
IELTS score of 5.0
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Transcript of the highest degree gained as well as a transcript of the Bachelor’s degree
- Research description/ plan in English (about 800 words)
- Medical Certificate
- A copy of Passport
Application Deadline: January 4th -February 28, 2018.