SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
University of Stirling is offering a scholarship for international students. These awards are available for pursuing full-time master’s degree programmes.
University aims to be at the forefront of research and learning that helps to improve lives.
The University of Stirling is a UK research intensive campus university founded by Royal charter in 1967 in Stirling, Scotland. It is ranked among the top 60 universities in the world that are under 50 years old by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
The requirements for a specific English Language test score such as IELTS or TOEFL may be waived if instruction and assessment of applicant’s first-degree study have been in English.
Course Level: Awards are available for pursuing full-time master’s degree programmes.
Study Subject: Awards are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Scholarship Award: Each award has a value of £3,000
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: For entry in September 2017 International Postgraduate Awards are offered to taught postgraduate applicants who are self-funded and liable to pay tuition fees at the overseas rate. Awards are available for students domiciled in, or nationals of the following countries, subject to meeting country-specific academic criteria as outlined below:
- Canada – minimum 3.3 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Ghana – minimum Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- Hong Kong – minimum Second Class Honours (Division I)
- India – minimum average grade profile of 60 percent
- Kenya – minimum Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- Japan – minimum average grade profile of 75 percent
- Malaysia – minimum Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or 3.3 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Nigeria – minimum Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- Norway – minimum average grade profile of Grade B