SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The KTH Royal Institute of Technology now wishes to invite applicants for its Postdoctoral Scholarship in Bioinformatics with focus on data integration and multivariate data analysis. The scholarship is exclusively open for applicants from Sweden.
The purpose of the scholarship is to support postdoctoral students with a strong bioinformatics background to use this large collection of data for integrative studies.
KTH Royal Institute of Technology is a university in Stockholm, Sweden, specializing in Engineering and Technology, it ranks highest in northern mainland Europe in its academic fields. The current King of Sweden Carl XVI Gustaf is its High Protector.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Sweden are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a PhD with an outstanding research and publication record.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Bioinformatics with focus on data integration and multivariate data analysis.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship holder will be involved in the integration of multi-omics data with a focus on multivariate data analysis techniques with the aim to study the longitudinal effects of lifestyle variation in healthy individuals based on personalized expression profiles.
- Nationality: Applicants from Sweden are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
How to Apply:
- Apply for this scholarship by e-mail. You are the main responsibility to ensure that your application is complete according to the ad. Your complete application must be received at KTH no later than 2018-01-15. Mark your application with reference number B-2017-0940.
- The application must include the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter (detailing both your previous scientific work experience and your interest in this position)
- Research statement (max 2 pages)
- Contact information for three references