The Center for Mind/Brain Sciences – CIMeC, the Department of Economics and Management – DEM and the School of International Studies – SIS at the University of Trento (Italy) are calling for applications for Marie Sklodowska – Curie Individual Fellowships at University of Trento in Italy.
The Marie Sklodowska Curie Action is a funding scheme that supports researcher’s mobility: Individual Fellowships – European Fellowships may last 12-24 months involve a research project, training and knowledge exchange at the host institution.
The University of Trento is an Italian university in Trento and nearby Rovereto. It has been able to achieve considerable results in the didactics, research, and international relations according to CENSIS and the Italian Ministry of Education.
Fellowships are available to Postdoctoral researchers.
Field of study:
Opportunities are within The Center for Mind/Brain Sciences , The School of International Studies and The Department of Economics and Management – DEMat the University of Trento (Italy).
It offers a competitive salary, mobility and family allowances plus a budget for research and training costs.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
the researcher must:
- possess a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience.
- does not reside or carry out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of their host organization (Italy) for more than 12 months in the three years immediately before the call deadline.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level.
20th April 2018
How to Apply: Steps to follow:
By April 20th, 2018 express your interest by sending to email@example.com
- The application form duly filled in and signed (it must contain the 2 pages proposal description).
- A motivation letter.
- CV (max. 2 pages plus a full list of publications).
- copy of the valid ID or passport of the applicant.
By May 10th, 2018, selected applicants will receive a notification and invitation to prepare their full proposal in collaboration with a supervisor at CIMeC;
In the second half of May, the University of Trento will offer a 2-day training session dedicated to Marie Sklodowska Curie Candidates with the possibility to discuss the details of the proposal and meet the supervisor;
By July 13th, 2018, a complete draft of the application has to be ready.
By August 31st, 2018 the final version of the project must be ready otherwise CIMeC reserves the right to withdraw its support to the proposal.
We also recommend other scholarships opportunities in Europe: