The Laurels Fund is pleased to announce its Post Graduate Laurels Scholarships for Women In Accounting 2018.
This Post-Graduate Laurels scholarship is taken at the Educational Foundation . Women who are pursuing a Ph.D. degree in accounting are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The mission of the program is to support the advancement of women in the accounting profession through the funding of education, research, career literature, publications and other projects. The Laurels Fund provides one-year scholarships ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 each.
The Educational Foundation encourages and enables women to enter the accounting profession and empowers them to achieve equal opportunities and equal rewards. With the mission, the foundation provides scholarships to female students who are pursuing advanced degrees in accounting.
What You Need To Know About Post Graduate Laurels Scholarships for Women In Accounting 2018.
Level/ Field of Study:
The Scholarship is for Women ( Ph.D. degree in accounting )
The Scholarship is hosted in the United States of America, USA.
The Scholarship is only for USA applicants.(women)
scholarships awards is $1,000 to $5,000 each.
- To eligible applicant must be a woman who is pursuing a Ph.D. degree in Accounting.
- The scholarship is open for women who have become the primary source of support for themselves and their families, as shown by having dependents listed on their tax return. This usually applies to single mothers, however, women who are supporting other members of their family can also be considered.
How to Apply:
In order to apply, the applicant may register and complete the application through the given link: http://www.efwa.org/scholarships/register.php
- A current curriculum vitae
- One copy of the official transcript and current enrollment in your program
- One copy of the abstract and citations of articles published and/or presented at academic conferences
- One copy of any cases or materials you have developed, either single- or co-authored
- One letter of reference based on scholarship, addressing both scholarship and teaching potential
- The second letter of reference on character and leadership potential
- A statement of personal and career goals and objectives
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- At The Educational Foundation for Women in Accounting, the Laurels Fund provides one-year scholarships, from $1,000 to $5,000 each, for women who are pursuing a Ph.D. degree in Accounting.
- Recipients may be asked to make appearances at regional or national accounting conferences.
The applications are must be completed by May 15, 2018. Scholarship recipients will be selected by June 30.
Link for More Information: