PolyIbadan HND Daily/Part-time Programme Admission 2016/2017 OUT.
Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) has officially announced the Submission of Applications by qualified candidates for admission into the underlisted Part-Time Programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma in the underlisted courses:
2. Banking and Finance
4. Mass Communication
5. Business Administration
6. Public Administration
7. Local Government and Development Studies
9. Purchasing and Supply
10. Office Technology and Management
11. Computer Science.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS .
1. Candidates seeking for admission into any of the programmes must possess National Diploma and satisfy the general 5 credits requirement in WASCE, GCE, SSCE or NECO and NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings. Such candidate must also have a year Industrial Training certification.
2. Candidates who have undergone the Full-Time HND screening exercise for the Full-Time HND programme of the Institution but did not meet up with the cut-off point are eligible to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application Forms are obtainable on line at official Portal
1. Candidates who have registered for the Full-Time HND programme of The Polytechnic, Ibadan before will pay a fee of N5,000:00 only, using any verve or Interswitch Bank Payment Card (ATM)
2. Fresh candidates will pay N12,500:00 only using any verve or Interswitch Bank Payment Card (ATM).
Application closes on 15th December, 2016.