The Government of India is glad to announce its PM Modi Scholarship 2020-2021. This is the number one scholarship scheme which is launched in the whole of India.
The Prime Minister Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme 201-2020 is a well-meaning initiative for Indian Students who are successful in their 10th and 12th Classes and wishes to pursue higher-level education.
Grab this great opportunity now and apply for this scholarship. All necessary information you need to obtain regarding the application of PM Modi scholarship is given below. Explore!
- What You Need to Know About PM Modi Scholarship in 2020
- About PM Modi Scholarship Scheme 2020
- PM Modi Scholarship Eligibility:
- PM Modi Scholarship 2020 Worth:
- Procedure To Fill PM Modi Scholarship 2020 Online Form:
- PMS Scholarship Scheme 2020 Deadline
- PM Scholarship For Ex-Serviceman 2020
- Prime Minister‘s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2020
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF 2020
- WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
What You Need to Know About PM Modi Scholarship in 2020
The PM Modi scholarship scheme for students is aimed at giving hope to Students within the ages of 18 – 25 years whose family income is less than 6 lakh rupees. This means the Scholarship is for bright Students who have no good funding for quality education in India.
The PM Modi Scholarship is awarded to Undergraduate Students pursuing a career in Engineering, BCA, BBA, Information Technology, BE, B.Tech, Medical, Pharmacy, etc. So, if you are also going for higher studies in these courses then you can apply for this scholarship.
The PM Modi scholarship scheme is awarded to eighty-two thousand (82,000) Indian Students to Study in Indian selected Universities.
In this article, you will get the information about the eligibility criteria, the percentage in the previous examinations and steps to fill the online registration application form, etc.
About PM Modi Scholarship Scheme 2020
The Modi Scholarship is provided by Prime Minister under the Government of India every year with the purpose to encourage higher technical and professional education for the dependent wards of Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard personnel and their widows.
Eligible contenders who wish to get PM Modi Scholarship must apply by submitting PMSS Scholarship Online Application Form prior to the closing date stated below. Aspirants must go through the complete information before applying to PM Modi Scholarship Scheme 2020.
You might be wondering what will be a major problem why you’ll not be able to win the Modi scholarship, I think you need to read this content thoroughly from the beginning to the end so as to be so sure that in 2020, you’ll emerge as a winner of the PM Modi Scholarship Scheme 2020.
First, we want to tell you that PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme for Students 2020-2021 will be awarded in different categories which are bounded by various Eligibilities and Benefits. Some of the PM Modi Scholarships are worth over Rs. 2000/Month and can be applied for at www.desw.gov.in. scholarship. Here is a list of various categories to which you can apply.
- PM Scholarship for Ex-Serviceman
- Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship for 10th Passed Students
- National Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2020-2021 (NMMS)
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Riffles 2020-2021
PM Modi Scholarship Eligibility:
- Students who have gotten admission in 2020 are only eligible to apply for PMSS 18 Scholarship Scheme
- Individuals who have taken admission in 2020 academic session in a degree program in BE, B.Tech, BDS, MBBS, B. Ed, BBA, BCA, B. Pharma, etc. Duly recognized by the respective Government regulatory bodies, such as All India Council for Technical Education, Medical Council of India, UGC etc. may apply.
Students who are Dependent Wards, Widows of Ex-Servicemen & Ex-Coast Guard personnel who died in harness or disabled due to causes attributable to military service/coast guard service, irrespective of the rank may also apply for PM Narendra Modi Scholarship.
Not eligible for PM Scholarship Scheme:
- Remember, students studying in 2nd and subsequent years are not eligible. (except for integrated courses – where a 1st portion is academic and 2nd portion is integrated as a professional course).
- Wards of Civilians including Para-Military Personnel are not eligible.
- Students studying abroad are not eligible for www.desw.gov in PM Scholarship.
- Aspirants receiving a stipend for professional degree courses.
- Students pursuing studies through Distance Learning courses are not eligible for it.
- Master Degree Courses are not eligible for PMSS except MBA, MCA.
Level/Field of Study:
PM Modi Scholarship 2020 is open to 10th and 12th passed students who are going to take an Undergraduate & postgraduate degree course in the following field of study areas:
- Post Graduation (MA, M.Com, M.Sc)
- Graduations (BA, B.SC, B.Com)
For PM Scholarship Kendriya Sainik Board, Candidate must have scored 60% and above in Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) i.e. 10+2 / Diploma / Graduation. Get Here: Eligible Courses under PMSS Scheme.
The Modi Scholarship Scheme is open to all Indian Nationals and everyone residing in the country. If you are an international student looking for a scholarship to Study Abroad, you can check out our Study Abroad scholarships available for international students.
Who Is Eligible For the PM Modi Scholarship?
PM Modi Scholarship 2020-2021 is only for those applicants who have joined professional courses in the academic year 2020 & for Wards and Widows of Ex-Servicemen like Army, Navy, Airforce, Coast Guard.
Civilian Students Are Not Eligible to apply for PM Scholarship Scheme 2020-2021.
PM Modi Scholarship 2020 Worth:
- A total number of 5500 scholarships are allotted in each academic year.
- PM Modi Scholarships are equally divided amongst boys and girls.
- Remember, Modi’s new scheme for students is allotted for a period of one to five years as per the duration of the courses approved by the institution.
- The amount of scholarship including any other scholarship or financial assistance, from any other sources, will not exceed the entire amount of scholarship obtainable under this scheme.
- Boys who win this scholarship will be entitled to 2000 Rupee while girls will get 2500 Rupee.
Payment of Scholarship:
- The first payment will be paid automatically just after the selection in the merit list of 5500 aspirants.
- For the next payments, contenders should submit the Payment cum Renewal Form along with a Bonafide Certificate for subsequent Payment of PMSS.
- PM Scholarship Scheme For 10th / 12th Pass Students will be remitted in Bank Account Number (PNB / SBI only) which should be linked to the Aadhaar Number of the selected aspirant.
Aspirants can renew their scholarship by submitting PM Scholarship Renewal Form 2020-2021. You are advised to attach listed documents while submitting the PM Scholarship Renewal Form.
Procedure To Fill PM Modi Scholarship 2020 Online Form:
How can Apply The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme from www.desw.gov.in? Here is the Quick-Step on how to do that.
- Look for a good Web Browser and open this link: www.desw.gov.in.
- At the Site is an official Website for the Department Ex-Service Men Welfare in India (DESW).
- Look to the right-hand corner, you’ll see a green Navigation Panel. Locate the “Prime Ministers Scholarship Scheme”
- Click on the link to land at The Official Platform of the Modi Scholarship, http://ksb.gov.in/introduction-pmss.htm
Below is a more detailed guide on how to apply for the Pm scholarship scheme:
- At first step, you are required to visit PM Scholarship Portal that is ksb.gov.in or open http//www.desw.gov.in. at pm’s scholarship link
- Press on “PMSS” located in the menu bar and choose“ New Application” then select “Apply Online”.
- On hitting it, the registration form will appear on the screen concerning the new application of Prime Minister Scholarship 2020.
- In PM Scholarship registration form, fill all the details mentioned in PM Scholarship Application Form 2020-2021 like name, mobile number, house number, street number, etc
- After that, fill Bank account details such as account number, bank name, branch name, and IFSC code, etc.
- Hit on the Submit button to confirm your registration and get a printout of filled PM Scholarship Form.
List of Document for Modi Scheme for students 2020:
- Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard Certificate as per Annexure-1
- Bonafide Certificate duly filled up correctly and signed by Principal/Dean/Registrar of the Institute / College as per Annexure-2.
- Certificate from his/her bank stating that the Aadhaar Card of student linked with his / her bank account number as per Annexure-3.
- Matriculation Certificate for verifying the Date of Birth(Self-attested).
- Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) certificate as applicable. (10+2 Mark sheet / Graduation (mark sheets of 3 years) / Diploma (mark sheets of all semesters). (Copy attested by Principal/Dean/Registrar).
- 1st page of the Bank Pass Book (PNB/SBI only) clearly showing the name and A/c Number of Student.
- Aadhaar Card of Student
- Copy of Below document
- Copy of PPO and the following supporting documents in case of Category 1 to 5
- Category 1: Part II Order Copy of POR in case of Air
- #2 Category: Part II Order Force and Gen Form
- Category 3: Part II Order case of Navy
- Category 4: Part II Order
- #5 Category: (Award Certificate along with Gazette Notification)
- Category 6: a copy of PPO or ESM Identity Card to be scanned and uploaded.
- Applicants can also download the Annexure-1, 2, and 3, which to be scanned and uploaded, to apply for PMSS scholarship scheme.
Click here to Download Direct PDFs
PMS Scholarship Scheme 2020 Deadline
- The registration of PM Scholarship will be started from the First week of November 2020
- End Date to submitting prime minister scholarship application form is Last Week Of December 2020
Below is a detailed breakdown of the deadline of the pm scholarship for different categories of people:
Contact Details/Helpline Number:
- Toll-Free Modi Scholarship portal Helpline Number: 1800115250
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants may apply for PM Scholarship Scheme 2020-2021 with ease by following the above steps. To grab more facts about PMSS Scholarship for Professional Courses, PM Scholarship 2020-2021 Merit List, have a sight at its Official Link.
PM Scholarship For Ex-Serviceman 2020
The PMSS Scholarship Scheme is an initiative of the Kendriya Sainik Board Secretariat, the Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare and the Ministry of Defense of the Government of India.
The main objective of this scholarship is to provide higher education and technical education opportunities to the dependent Kids and widows of EX-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard employees.
This scholarship was created in 2006-07 and is still active. This scholarship has influenced many students by offering them a future in education. The reward is the same stated earlier in the post
PM Modi Scholarship 2020 For Ex-Servicemen Eligibility
Any student who meets all of the criteria listed below can apply for a PM Modi Scholarship 2020 For Ex-Servicemen.
- A student who has been admitted to a technical or vocational course leading to a diploma or diploma in 2017-2018.
- Students attending any of the above courses from a recognized government. supervisory authority.
- Any student who has successfully completed grade 12 or a diploma program of at least 60% or more.
- Any student who is a dependent division or a widow of veterans and former members of the Coast Guard who are deceased or disabled on the harness during their military service or during their military service.
- Applicants who are not civilian or military staff.
- Any student earning or serving in a job is not eligible.
- Any student who does not study abroad.
- Applicants who do not receive a salary for a professional degree.
- Any student who studies only through a regular course and not at a distance Programme.
- Students completing master’s programs are not eligible.
Prime Minister‘s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2020
The Prime Minister’s Program for the Central Military Police invites a candidate; Dependents and Widows of the Armed Police and Assam Rifles Staff.
Meanwhile, the scholarship provides applicants with financial support for continuing education at the PG and UG levels.
The main objective of this program is to maintain the quality of education in relation to professional courses. The scholarship is awarded by the Welfare and Rehabilitation Council of the Ministry of the Interior of the Indian Government.
Applicants must meet the following criteria
- have passed the 12th degree/diploma or equivalent with at least 60%
- be the department or widow of CAPF members and AR family members who has died at work
- be Widow of retired staff who is under the rank of officer.
- act as a member of the Department of the former CAPF and RAs who were disabled during their work.
Benefits of Prime Minister’s scholarship for the Central Military Police:
- Selected candidates will receive a reward:
Boys – INR 24,000 per year
Girl – INR 27,000 P / A
October 31, 2020
More information can be found here
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF 2020
The Prime Minister’s FFP / FARP 2020 Fellowship Program is aimed at parishes and widows who depend on a former staff of RPF / FARR staff. The main purpose of the scholarship is to provide technical education so that a person can find a job.
This scholarship applies to stations and widows of RPF / FPS staff who are under the officer’s rank. It is proposed by the Security Directorate of the Ministry of Railways of the Government of India.
Candidates must be:
- Reward or widow of an on-duty RPF / SPF employee / below officer rank.
- Must take a professional or technical course.
- Must have at least 60% points in +2, diploma or diploma.
- Only two wards of a family can apply for this scholarship.
- 150 selected candidates receive a monthly allowance of up to 2250 INR
- The application deadline is October 15, 2020
To find out more, click here
The Pm Modi Scheme has awarded scholarships to many students from various backgrounds in India. The Scholarships have helped many giants in many Indian Infrastructure and Development Sector. Do not miss out on this.
Can I apply for a PM Scholarship online?
Ans – Yes, it depends on the mode of purse chosen. Some PM scholarships are online and others are offline.
I am in the second year of vocational training. Can I apply?
Ans – No, you can not apply. Only first-year students can apply for a PM scholarship, expect parallel applications, and an integrated course.
Is the PM Scholarship Program Applicable to Diploma Courses?
Answer – No, it’s not for students who are finishing their degree courses. The Premier’s Fellowship Program includes only professional degree programs such as AICTE, UGC, MCI, etc.
A PM scholarship is also available for PG courses?
Ans – No, the PM Scholarship only applies to MCA and MBA programs.
Is the PM scholarship also intended to study abroad?
Ans – No, the scholarship is only for studying in India.
I am a WSSP Fellow, can I apply again?
Answer: No, you can only use the purse once.
What criteria do I have to meet to get the benefits for the following years?
Ans – You must earn at least 505 points per semester to be eligible for the PM Scholarship. If a semester fails, the scholarship is interrupted.
Is the PM exchange for civilians or for military/forced police services?
Ans – No, this purse is made up of pre-war and widows of former soldiers who served as coast guards, air force, army, or navy.
I am an international student, can i apply?
Ans: No, the program is only for Indian nationals
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship At the University of Oxford UK for Developing Countries
- University of Adelaide Higher Education Scholarship for International Students in Australia
- La Trobe University Computer Science & IT Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia
- Lao Australia Scholarship
- Monash International Merit Scholarships In Australia
- 2020 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship
- Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship in Australia
- Undergraduate Scholarships at the University of Newcastle in Australia
- Curtin University Merit Scholarships in Australi
- Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University for International Students
- 2020 Murdoch First Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia