PM Modi Scholarship Scheme 2019-2020
The Government of India is glad to announce its PM Modi Scholarship 2019-2020. This is the number one scholarship scheme which is launched in the whole of India.
The Prime Minister Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme 2019-2020 is a well-meaning initiative for Indian Students who are successful with their 10th and 12th Classes and wishes to pursue.
The Narendra Modi new scheme for students is aimed at giving hope to Students within the ages of 18 – 25 years whose family income is less than 6 lakh rupees. (That means the Scholarships is for bright Students that have good funding to quality Education in India)
The PM Modi Scholarship is provided awarded to Undergraduate Students pursuing a career in Engineering, BCA, BBA, Information Technology, BE, B.Tech, Medical, Pharmacy etc. The Details is listed below.
The Modi Scholarship is awarded to eighty-two thousand (82,000) Indian Students to Study in Indian selected Universities.
so guys if you also going for the higher studies in these courses then you can apply for this scholarship.
To participate in this PM Modi Scholarship, you have to apply online. So in this article, you can get the information about the eligibility criteria, the percentage in the previous examinations and steps to fill the online registration application form etc.
The Modi Scholarship is provided by Prime Minister under the Government of India every year with the purpose to encourage higher technical and professional education for the dependent wards of Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard personnel and their widows.
Eligible contenders who wish to get PM Modi Scholarship they must apply by submitting PMSS Scholarship Online Application Form prior to the closing date stated below. Aspirants must go through the complete information before applying to PM Scholarship Scheme 2019.
You might be wondering what will be a major problem why you’ll not be able to win the Modi scholarship, I think you need to read these content from the beginning to the end so as to be so sure that come 2019, you’ll emerge as a winner of the PM Scholarship 2019
First, we want to tell you that PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme for Students 2019-2020 will be awarded in different Categories which are bounded by Eligibilities and Benefits. Some of the PM Modi Scholarships are worth over Rs. 2000/Month. Here is the List.
- PM Scholarship for Ex-Serviceman
- Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship for 10th Passed Students
- National Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018-2019 (NMMS)
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Riffles 2019-2020
This is how the Stand in terms of Eligibility and deadlines. These scholarships Offered Under Pradhan Mantri Yojna For 12th Pass Students. we’ll treat them individually after the main scholarships
Leve/Field of Study
PM Modi Scholarship 2019 is open to 10th and 12th passed students who are going to take an Undergraduate & postgraduate degree course in the following field of study.
- Post Graduation (MA, M.Com, M.Sc)
- Graduations (BA, B.SC, B.Com)
For PM Scholarship Kendriya Sainik Board, Candidate’s must have scored 60% and above in Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) i.e. 10+2 / Diploma / Graduation. Get Here: Eligible Courses under PMSS Scheme
This Modi Scholarship is to be taken in India
Eligible Nationality: The Modi Scholarship Scheme is open to all Indian Nationals and everyone residing in the country.
Modi Scholarship 2019 Benefit
- A total number of 5500 scholarships is allotted in each academic year.
- PM Modi Scholarships are equally divided amongst boys and girls.
- Remember, Modi new scheme for students is allotted for a period of one to five years as per the duration of the courses approved by the institution.
- Amount of scholarship including any other scholarship or financial assistance, from any other sources, will not exceed the entire amount of scholarship obtainable under this scheme.
|Boys||Rs. 2000/- per month|
|Girls||Rs. 2250/- per month|
Who Is Eligible For The PM Modi Scholarship Scheme?
PM Scholarship 2019-2020 is only for those applicants who have joined professional courses in the academic year 2019 & for Wards / Widows of Ex-Servicemen (Army / Navy / Airforce / Coast Guard).
Civilian Students Are Not Eligible to apply for PM Scholarship Scheme 2019-2020. To attain more details regarding PM Modi Scholarship 2019, have a glance below of page which is well prepared by our WSF TEAM
PM Modi Scholarship Eligibility:
- Students who have taken admission in 2019 are only eligible to apply for PMSS 18 Scholarship Scheme
- Individuals who have taken admission in 2019 academic session in a degree programme in BE, B Tech, BDS, MBBS, B Ed, BBA, BCA, B Pharma, etc. duly recognized by the respective Government regulatory bodies, such as All India Council for Technical Education, Medical Council of India, UGC etc. may apply.
Students who are Dependent Wards / Widows of Ex-Servicemen & Ex-Coast Guard personnel who died in harness / disabled due to causes attributable to military service/coast guard service, irrespective of the rank may also apply for PM Narendra Modi Scholarship.
Not eligible for PM Scholarship Scheme:
- Remember, students studying in 2nd and subsequent years are not eligible. (except for integrated courses – where a 1st portion is academic and 2nd portion is integrated as a professional course).
- Wards of Civilians including Para-Military Personnel are not eligible.
- Student studying abroad are not eligible for www.desw.gov in PM Scholarship.
- Aspirants receiving a stipend for professional degree courses.
- Students pursuing studies through Distance Learning courses are not eligible for it.
- Master Degree Courses are not eligible for PMSS except MBA, MCA.
Duration of the PM Scholarship:
- Two to five years as approved by the concerned regulatory body for that programme.
- One year for B.Ed.
Payment of Scholarship:
- The first payment will be paid automatically just after the selection in the merit list of 5500 aspirants.
- For next payments, contenders should submit the Payment cum Renewal Form along with a Bonafide Certificate for subsequent Payment of PMSS.
- PM Scholarship Scheme For 10th / 12th Pass Students will be remitted in Bank Account Number (PNB / SBI only) which should be linked to Aadhaar Number of the selected aspirant.
PM Scholarship Renewal:
Aspirants can renew their scholarship by submitting PM Scholarship Renewal Form 2019-2020. You are advised to attach listed documents while submitting the PM Scholarship Renewal Form.
Procedure To Fill PM Modi Scholarship 2019 Online Form:
We have listed the entire step-by-step procedure for applying for PM Modi Scholarship Scheme.
- At first step, you are required to visit PM Scholarship Portal that is ksb.gov.in or open http//www.desw.gov.in. at pm’s scholarship link
- Press on “PMSS” located in the menu bar and choose“ New Application” then select “Apply Online”.
- On hitting it, the registration form will appear on the screen concerning the new application of Prime Minister Scholarship 2019.
- In PM Scholarship registration form, fill all the details mentioned in PM Scholarship Application Form 2019-2020 like name, mobile number, house number, street number etc.
- After that, fill Bank account details such as Account number, Bank name, branch name, and IFSC code etc.
- Hit on Submit button to confirm your registration and get a printout of filled PM Scholarship Form.
List of Document for Modi Scheme for students 2019:
- Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard Certificate as per Annexure-1
- Bonafide Certificate duly filled up correctly and signed by Principal/Dean/Registrar of the Institute / College as per Annexure-2.
- Certificate from his/her bank stating that Aadhaar Card of student linked with his / her bank account number as per Annexure-3.
- Matriculation Certificate for verifying the Date of Birth(Self-attested).
- Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) certificate as applicable. (10+2 Mark sheet / Graduation (mark sheets of 3 years) / Diploma (mark sheets of all semesters). (Copy attested by Principal/Dean/Registrar).
- 1st page of Bank Pass Book (PNB/SBI only) clearly showing name and A/c Number of Student.
- Aadhaar Card of Student
- Copy of Below document
- Copy of PPO and the following supporting documents in case of Category 1 to 5
- Category 1: Part II Order Copy of POR in case of Air
- Category 2: Part II Order Force and Gen Form in
- Category 3: Part II Order case of Navy
- Category 4: Part II Order
- Category 5: (Award Certificate along with Gazette Notification)
- Category 6: copy of PPO or ESM Identity Card to be scanned and uploaded.
- Applicants can also download the Annexure-1, 2 and 3, which to be scanned and uploaded, to apply for PMSS scholarship scheme.
Download Direct PDFs
PMS scholarship scheme 2019 Deadline
- The registration of PM Scholarship will be started from the First week of November 2019
- End Date to submitting prime minister scholarship application form is Last Week Of December 2019
Contact Details/Helpline Number:
- Toll-Free Modi Scholarship portal Helpline Number: 1800115250
- Email Id: [email protected]
Applicants may apply for PM Scholarship Scheme 2019-2020 with ease by following the above steps. To grab more facts about PMSS Scholarship for Professional Courses, PM Scholarship 2019-2020 Merit List, have a sight at its Official Link.
We want to get into details the Scholarships Offered Under Pradhan Mantri Yojna For 12th Pass Students.
PM Scholarship For Ex-Serviceman 2019
The PMSS Scholarship Scheme is an initiative of the Kendriya Sainik Board Secretariat, the Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare and the Ministry of Defense of the Government of India.
The main objective of this scholarship is to provide higher education and technical education opportunities to the dependent Kids and widows of EX-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard employees.
This scholarship was created in 2006-07 and is still active. This scholarship has influenced many students by offering them a future in education. The reward is the same stated earlier in the post
PM Modi Scholarship 2019 For Ex-Servicemen Eligibility
Any student who meets all of the criteria listed below can apply for a PM Modi Scholarship 2019 For Ex-Servicemen.
- Any student who has been admitted to a technical or vocational course leading to a diploma or diploma in 2017-2018.
- Any student attending any of the above courses from a recognized government. supervisory authority.
- Any student who has successfully completed grade 12 or a diploma program of at least 60% or more.
- Any student who is a dependent division or a widow of veterans and former members of the Coast Guard who are deceased or disabled on the harness during their military service or during their military Service.
- Any student who is not a civilian or military staff.
- Any student earning or serving in a job is not eligible.
- Any student who does not study abroad.
- Any student who does not receive a salary for a professional degree.
- Any student who studies only through a regular course and not at a distance Programme.
- Students completing master’s programs are not eligible.
Prime Minister‘s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2019
The Prime Minister’s Program for the Central Military Police invites a candidate, i. Dependents and Widows of the Armed Police and Assam Rifles Staff.
The scholarship provides applicants with financial support for continuing education at the PG and UG levels.
The main objective of this program is to maintain the quality of education in relation to professional courses. The scholarship is awarded by the Welfare and Rehabilitation Council of the Ministry of the Interior of the Indian Government.
Applicants must meet the Following criteria
Must have passed the 12th degree/diploma or equivalent with at least 60%.
Must be the department or widow of CAPF members and AR family members who have died at work
Widow of retired staff who is under the rank of officer.
Department of the former CAPF and RAs who were disabled during their work.
Selected candidates will receive a reward:
Boys – INR 24,000 per year
Girl – INR 27,000 P / A
Applicable date – October 31, 2019
More information can be found here
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF 2019
The Prime Minister’s FFP / FARP 2019 Fellowship Program is aimed at parishes and widows who depend on a former staff of RPF / FARR staff. The main purpose of the scholarship is to provide technical education so that a person can find a job.
This scholarship applies to stations and widows of RPF / FPS staff who are under the officer’s rank. It is proposed by the Security Directorate of the Ministry of Railways of the Government of India.
Candidates must be:
- Reward or widow of an on-duty RPF / SPF employee / below officer rank.
- Must take a professional or technical course.
- Must have at least 60% points in +2, diploma or diploma.
- Only two wards of a family can apply for this scholarship.
- 150 selected candidates receive a monthly allowance of up to 2250 INR.
Application deadline is October 15, 2019
To find out more, click here
The Pm Modi Scheme has awarded many Students from the various background from India. The Scholarships is what has helped many giants in many Indian Infrastructure and Development Sector. Do well to Apply.
Frequently Asked Question about PM Modi Scholarships
Q1. Can I apply for a PM Scholarship online?
Ans – Yes, it depends on the mode of purse chosen. Some PM scholarships are online and others are offline.
Q2. I am in the second year of vocational training. Can I apply?
Ans – No, you can not apply. Only first-year students can apply for a PM scholarship, expect parallel applications and an integrated course.
Q3. Is the PM Scholarship Program Applicable to Diploma Courses?
Answer – No, it’s not for students who are finishing their degree courses. The Premier’s Fellowship Program includes only professional degree programs such as AICTE, UGC, MCI, etc.
Q4. A PM scholarship is also available for PG courses?
Ans – No, the PM Scholarship only applies to MCA and MBA programs.
Q5. The PM scholarship is also intended to study abroad?
Ans – No, the scholarship is only for studying in India.
Q6. I am a WSSP Fellow and can I apply again?
Answer: No, you can only use the purse once.
Q7. What criteria do I have to meet to get the benefits for the following years?
Ans – You must earn at least 505 points per semester to be eligible for the PM Scholarship. If a semester fails, the scholarship is interrupted.
Q8. Is the PM exchange for civilians or for military/forced police services?
Ans – No, this purse is made up of pre-war and widows of former soldiers who served as coast guards, air force, army or navy.