SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are currently been submitted for the IEEE PES Scholarship Plus Initiative which is awarded by Quanta Technology and the North American Association of Utility Distributors (NAAUD). A scholarship avails real world first hand experience to undergraduates who are passionate about power and energy engineering careers. The scholarship is created to help address the pressing challenge in the field of power and energy. The scholarship financial support (total of US$7,000) up to three years. scholarship is open to all US citizens and all eligibility criteria must be met on application.
Quanta Technology LLC is a utility infrastructure consulting company based in Raleigh, North Carolina. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Quanta Services.
Please see the basic entry requirements below
- You’re currently enrolled full-time at a university/college or community college.
- You’ll be working toward an electrical engineering bachelor’s degree (or first professional degree).
- You’ll be a full-time student in the coming academic year at a university or college in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or Canada that offers undergraduate courses in power engineering.
- You’re willing to take at least three of the power engineering courses for a total of nine or more credits.
- You’re a U.S., Puerto Rican, or Canadian citizen or permanent resident and reside in IEEE Regions 1 through 7.
- Your current GPA is 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
How to Apply:
You can apply online for the scholarship, please follows the link to be applying:
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Scholars will receive up to three years of financial support (total of US$7,000) and gain career experience through internships and co-op work.
- The award process is competitive, but as long as you continue to meet the requirements, you’ll receive US$2,000 the first year, US$2,000 the second year, and US$3,000 the third year
The annual application period of the scholarship is March 1 to June 30.
Link for More Information: