The Pinnacle Foundation is glad to announce its Pinnacle Foundation Scholarships for Undergraduate Students of Australia.
To apply for a Pinnacle Foundation scholarship you need to comply with the selection criteria, and then complete our online application form. Please create an account when clicking on the application form which will enable you to save your application and return at another time.
The Pinnacle Foundation offers two types of Scholarships available each year. Scholarships will be provided for 17-26-year-old LGBT+ students who desire to undertake full-time education at a public or private secondary school (final year) or public institution of higher education in Australia.
The Pinnacle Foundation’s goal is to help young people position themselves for success, transform society for the better, and enable them to be an inspiration to the generation that follows them.
The Pinnacle Foundation’s focus is simple – helping LGBT+ young adults to reach their full potential, and overcome their disadvantages.
For those wishing to complete high school or are ready to start University or TAFE we can help. Irrespective of their goals, we offer the financial support and resources they need to kick-start their career path.
Pinnacle Foundation believe that mentorship is as important as financial support. Some young LGBT+ students face a tough time coming out to their families, friends and schools, with many finding themselves without the money and support needed to keep up their studies.
Our scholarships program can help with that and,.equally as important, we match each scholar with a mentor to guide them through their studies. Someone who shares the same sexual identity, location and professional field and knows what it’s like to walk in their shoes.
What you Need To Know About The Pinnacle Foundation Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
These Scholarships are highly prized by students, and valued by our Foundation since they represent an outstanding opportunity to succeed, thanks to the generosity of specific donors. The Scholarships are generally of a higher value, and available to students who undertake specific courses, attend a particular University or are undertaking a specific standard of study such as Bachelor or Masters degrees.
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY :
Pinnacle Foundation Scholarship is available to pursue an Undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: Pinnacle Foundation Scholarships are awarded to study journalism/public relations/or communications field at an Australian university.
The scholarship is to be taken in Australia .Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The scholarship is available to Australia students.
Pinnacle Foundation Scholarship is awarded to students in their first year of study up to $ 5,000.
Pinnacle Foundation Scholarships for Undergraduate Students Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Australian citizen of at least 17 up to 26 years of age at the time the Scholarships applications close (1 October each year);
- Be a permanent resident of Australia;
- Identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex or Queer and because of this:
- have personal or social circumstances which provide significant challenges to completing your education; or
- have been marginalised due to sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression; and
- Be a serious, consistent student who has shown scholastic achievement during your school years;
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to completing Year 12 of your secondary education, a tertiary degree or vocational training (as the case may be);
- Have achieved acceptable scholastic results given your background and circumstances; and,
- Demonstrate pride in and dedication to the LGBT+ community.
How to Apply For The Pinnacle Foundation Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
Read the selection criteria to check your eligibility
2) Create an online application account
3) Complete the online application by 1 October 2018
CLICK HERE for more scholarships in the Australia!
APPLICATION DEADLINE:October 01, 2018
WE ALSO RECOMMEND: