Are you a year one student in any Nigerian University or Polytechnic and you are interested in a scholarship? then World Scholarship forum is pleased to inform you of the PICFI Scholarships 2020 which is currently ongoing. The PICFI Scholarships for Nigerian Students is open to only year one students.
Interested candidate for PICFI Scholarships for Nigerian Students should submit their application on or before Monday, 22nd June.
Petroleum Industry Christian Fellowship International (PICFI), a non-denominational Christian organization made up of Christians working in both local and international oil and gas companies in Nigeria, has the vision of securing the Kingdom of God in the oil industry. improve their performance; advocate a fair distribution of wealth for social change and national construction.
To meet this vision, PICFI invites qualified and interested Nigerians from federal and state universities to apply for the undergraduate scholarship program.
More About the PICFI Scholarships 2020
Level/ Field of Study
Only candidates currently enrolled in disciplines related to the following areas should apply:
This Scholarship for Nigerian Students is hosted by Petroleum Industry Christian Fellowship International (PICFI).
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
The Petroleum Industry Christian Fellowship International (PICFI) Scholarship is opened only for Nigerian Students.
Aside from the PICFI Scholarships 2020, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Successful PICFI ScholarshipsWinners are entitled to the following:
- Free Tuition.
- Free Accommodation.
- Financial Support or aid.
- Examination Registration
Eligibility for PICFI Scholarships 2020
To be eligible for PICFI Scholarship program, You must:
- Be the first-Year student of any Nigerian Federal or State University at the time of this application
- Not above 25 years of age by 31st December 2019
- Have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3.5
- Not be on any other scholarship award from other companies or agencies.
- Application is open to 100 level students only.
How to Apply for PICFI Scholarships 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online. But before Starting the application ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate (WAEC or NECO)
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- JAMB Result
- Short Essay – Reason to Receive the Scholarship
Follow the steps below to apply:
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available above, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the capture centers https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/picfischolarships and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
PICFI Scholarships 2020 Application Deadline
The PICFI Scholarships for Nigerian Student’s deadline for submitting an application is Monday, 22nd June.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details
- Applicants will be disqualified for incomplete attachments incorrect information supplied and non-adherence to advertised criteria
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to take an aptitude test
- Applicants can find out more information on PICFI by visiting www.picfi.net
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
- Obtaining NIN is not compulsory in order to complete your application
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for the 2020 PICFI Undergraduate Scholarship Award?
If you meet the requirements for the scholarship award, please complete the application form accessible from the online application link inside the scholarship advert.
Who is eligible for the PICFI Undergraduate Scholarship Award?
The application is open to university undergraduates (Federal or State Universities) in 100 Level only. The applicant must have gained admission during the 2018/2019 academic session respectively.
Is it compulsory to get my NIN before I submit my application?
No. You are advised to apply before the application deadline and update your profile later after you have obtained your NIN.
I am a current scholarship beneficiary from another organization, do I still need to apply?
No. The current beneficiaries of another scholarship award should not apply for this scheme.
I am a current scholarship beneficiary from an International Oil and Gas Company, do I still need to apply?
No. Current beneficiaries of an International Oil and Gas scholarship scheme are expected to benefit from only one scholarship scheme. Hence, are not be eligible to apply to this scheme.
Can I send an open application?
No. Application is strictly done through the application portal.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Undergraduate Scholarships 2020
- NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Application
- NAOC AGIP UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP FOR NIGERIAN STUDENTS 2020
- SNEPco National Merit University Award Scheme 2020 (SHARE THIS)
- University of Toronto MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program, Canada
- CBE International Undergraduate Scholarship at Australia National University
- Canada Graduate Scholarship(CGS) for Indigenous Students
- NNPC/Chevron Secondary School Competition for Students in Nigeria
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.