Picasso Art Competition 2020 is an international art competition for children over 6 years old. The participants are from 69+ countries including USA, UK, India, UAE, Malaysia, etc. This website has amazingly attracted art lovers from 129+ countries.
We are delighted to announce that Picasso Creative Skills under which Picasso Art Contest is organized, is now ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
About the Sponsor: International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is an international standard-setting body composed of representatives from various national standards organizations.
Founded on 23 February 1947, the organization promotes worldwide proprietary, industrial and commercial standards. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, and works in 162 countries.
Children and parents that value art and learning. Our vision includes the belief that:
- A good art competition unlocks and supports the artistic potential of students.
- The performing and fine arts encourage each individual to work in a creative, cooperative and collaborative manner while promoting independent thinking.
- The vision of Picasso Art Contest is to inspire and educate all populations of learners who are artistically gifted to become creative problem solvers and future learners in the world of visual arts.
Each one of us is born with some artistic and creative talent that can make us stand apart from the rest of the world. To release the hidden, untapped talent within, participate in the Picasso Art Contest which opens the world of new possibilities for all.
Level/Field of Study
Picasso Drawing Competition is awarded to all children aged 6 to 19 years old. The Picasso Art Contest Covers some subjects in the drawing. The drawing/painting can be on any subject or theme of your choice.
Picasso Drawing Competition is hosted by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO)in India. Scholarships can be completed abroad and in India.
Picasso Art Competition is for international students.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from the Picasso Drawing Competition, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Picasso Art Competition Worth
Winners will receive Art Recognition Pack, which consists of
- publication of painting on the website
- publication of winner’s photo in the winner’s gallery
- Certificate of Achievement and
- recognition as 7 Star, 5 Star, 4 Star, and 3 Star Artist.
Eligibility for Picasso Art Competition 2020
- Any male or female artist of 2 to 8 years of age is eligible to apply
- it’s for Indian Students.
Rejection of entries. Entries may be rejected if,
- You have not given correct information during participation.
- The image of the drawing/ painting is not clear.
- You submitted the drawings multiple times.
- Your name is not written on the painting.
How To Apply for Picasso Art Competition 2020
- Send a photo of your signed drawing/painting to paint4picasso-at-gmail.com with your name, date of birth, age, district, and country.
- The subject of the email must be Enter for SEASON 2.
- Fill out the online form, which is free.
- Take the photograph of your painting with a camera or mobile. Then click on the link below to enter the contest.
General Rules and Regulation about Picasso Art Competition 2020
- Renowned personalities in their respective fields will judge the applications submissions.
- The jury’s decision formed for this purpose is without jurisdiction.
- The photos submitted must be the artist’s original work. If your painting violates another
copyright. It will be disqualified.
- Please do not send a painting related to violence, drugs or problems with adults.
Subject or Theme:
Painting on any subject or theme is accepted.
- Layout of painting
The drawing/ painting may be vertical or horizontal.
- Size of the painting
Any size is accepted.
- Number of Paintings
Only one entry is allowed per artist. Multiple entries are not allowed.
- Use of medium or color:
You can use the following media:
Pen and Ink
Ball Point Pen, etc
Digital Art and Craft Works are NOT accepted.
Signature of the artist
There should be the artist’s signature (Artist’s Name) on any corner of the painting.
- Entry Fees
There are NO entry fees. It is FREE to enter.
Application Deadline for Picasso Drawing Competition 2020
On the website, you can participate in several competitions, each with its own deadline.
The deadline for the second season of the second edition of the Picasso Art Competition 2020 is September 9.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING
- Moma Scholarships for Indian Students momascholarship.gov.in
- College and University Students Government Scholarships for in India
- Scholarships at Indian Veterinary Research Institute
- Endowment Scholarships For Engineering Students at Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur in India
- Top 15 Indian Scholarships [UPDATED]
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
- La Trobe–JSSAHER Ph.D. Scholarship for Indian Students
- 19 Best Indiana Scholarships to Apply for
- LIST OF INDIAN SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS