The Phi Mu Foundation is currently offering over 100 undergraduate and graduate scholarships award each year at the Phi Mu scholarships 2019. Most Phi Mu Foundation scholarships are payable, but a few are created for a specific chapter, the field of study, their condition of college or residence. The application is currently available to college students that are registered as full-time students within an accredited university or college.
About Phi Mu Foundation
The Foundation’s sole goal is to boost tax-exempt gift suggestions used to finance values-based leadership programming. The winning candidate may receive Phi Mu scholarship for a variety of quantities.
The assignment of the Phi Mu Foundation could be that the life development of women throughout the aid of Phi Mu’s direction, scholarship, philanthropic and educational programs, along with historical preservation.
Phi Mu Foundation strives to uphold the promise made to all donors to be the dependable steward of their investment, which is a fundamental responsibility the Foundation takes seriously.
Decades of sound leadership and conservative investment strategies have favorably positioned Phi Mu Foundation to respond to and meet the ever-growing needs of Phi Mu and its members. Offering a variety of giving opportunities remains a top priority for the Foundation.
It is through these opportunities that donors have been more generous than ever before. Our goal is to expand on recent successes and to reinvest, more than ever, in Phi Mu sisters today and those to come.
The Phi Mu Foundation scholarship is designed for undergraduate and graduate students of U.S. accredited college and university. Find out more undergraduates scholarships available
The Applicant must be a citizen of U.S. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
- Phi Mu members are eligible for over 100 graduate and undergraduate scholarships awarded each academic year. Most scholarships are unrestricted, but some have been established for a particular chapter, field of study, the state of residence or college.
- Funds will be paid to the college or university no later than September 2019.
The number of the opening is over 100.
To be eligible for Scholarship 2019, the candidate must fulfill the following requirements
- Applicant/Recipient must be an initiated member in good standing of Phi Mu Fraternity. (Reference Phi Mu Fraternity Bylaws, Article 8, Section 2.)
- Applicant/Recipient must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale).
- Recipients must remain in an accredited college or university working toward a degree, credential or certificate for the full 2019-2020 academic year. All undergraduate recipients must be enrolled as full-time students as defined by their college or university.
- A member may receive no more than one scholarship per year and not more than three scholarships during her collegiate and alumnae academic career.
In order to apply for the Phi Mu Foundation Scholarship, the candidate may create an account through the given link: http://app.smarterselect.com/program/apply/37160?apply=true
The applicant is required to submit the following:
- Official transcripts from each college or university. Applicants will be able to upload their transcripts to the online application.
- Two recommendations from academic or professional sources. (All recommendations must be submitted by March 2, 2019, in order for your application to be considered complete.)
Click on the Link for more Information:
- Applications must be submitted by midnight Eastern Standard Time on March 1, 2019, to be considered for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified via e-mail no later than May 2019.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.