SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are accepted at The Brunel University for PhD Studentship for UK/EU students for the 2017 academic session . Scholarship Award winners will receive an annual (tax-free) stipend of £17,000 plus payment of their full-time home/EU tuition fee.
This Studentship aims to assist high education achieving and highly motivated UK/EU students at Brunel University.
The Brunel University London is a public research university located, London. Brunel University London is responsible for the academic standards and quality of the education that it provides which is consistent with the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications in England
Course Level: The studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: The studentship is awarded in Design & Physical Science.
Scholarship Award: The studentship will cover the following:
- Successful applicants will receive an annual (tax-free) stipend of £17,000 plus payment of their full-time home/EU tuition fee.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applications are invited from UK/EU nationals with or expecting to gain a first or upper-second class honors degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, Civil Engineering, or a closely related discipline.
- A Masters qualification is an advantage but not essential. Ideally having a strong personal interest in experimental aerodynamics and developing environmentally beneficial technology for the wind energy are welcomed.
- You must also have a relevant connection with the UK, for example by a UK/EU national having resided in the UK for 3 years to meet the EPSRC’s eligibility criteria for funding of an award.
Nationality: UK/EU applicants can apply for this studentship
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have master degree.
English language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command over English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Applicants up-to-date CV;
- A one A4 page statement setting out why you are a suitable candidate (i.e.: your skills and experience)
- A copy of your Undergraduate degree certificate and transcript;
- Evidence of English language skills to IELTS 6.5 (or equivalent), if appropriate;
- Two academic references.
Application Deadline: Application deadline is June 21, 2017.