The University is calling for Applications for A PhD Scholarships in Stem Cell Biology. The Scholarship is aimed at providing support for Researchers in The Biology Field.
The University of Queensland’s Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (AIBN) is a dynamic multi-disciplinary research institute dedicated to developing technology to alleviate societal problems in the areas of health, energy, manufacturing and environmental sustainability.
Eligible Country:: both local and international students
Where: University of Queensland
Scholarship award: UQ Scholarship (APA Rate) NON-BANDED $26,682.00
Type of scholarship: Full Time
- There are several areas available as research projects: Perivascular, Neural, and Musculoskeletal.
- You could click on each project in order to see the detail information and to notice whether or not you are interested in the program.
- You have highly desire to pursue a high level research.
- You have strong academic background, and excellent laboratory skills.
- Applicants need to obtain an UQ Graduate School Scholarship.
- If you are selected, you will participate in researchers teams who have broad the fields.
What do you need to submit?
- Cover letter (max. 1 page)
- Academic records
- Detailed Academic Resume/CV
To apply: email your Expression of Interest to Dr Brit Winnen email@example.com by 20 December 2017
Closing date: 01 Jul 2018